[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

i'm 86 and doing some tests with Abyssus

change the generate power charge method to CWDT(1)>Ball Lightning(3)>COH>Assassins marks, its pretty hard to generate. Remove herald of ice and get artic armor for a little compensation for abyssus.

With All charges(frenzy and power) my frost blade get 151k tooltip dps(without herald of ice) probably 165k with. 135k dps just with frenzy charges

HP 5.200 Absyssus
HP 5.430 with starkonja

Full buff with starkonja i get almost 70k tooltip dps

Conclusion till now: that new set really improve my single target fights but 43% more physical dmg can be a problem, now i'm thinking about change the warchief tottem to a decoy tottem

Edit: Now i have 69% critical strike chance and 471% multiplier
Last edited by gokudin on Mar 21, 2017, 8:54:38 AM
Btw. why do you skip 30% spell evasion? Is it that bad? And acrobatics.
"
gokudin wrote:
Why u choose increased critical strike dmg instead of chance? i was just with 46% crit strike chance

thats enough to use crit dmg?

It depends entirely on how much crit chance and crit damage you have. For my gear and passives, crit damage gives more DPS. You can see it just by swapping and checking your tooltip. For your character, crit chance might give you more DPS. I suggest keeping both leveled and swapping them whenever you make a change in passives/gear that affect your crit.
Last edited by Kajean on Mar 21, 2017, 9:23:36 AM
Thanks for nice build, really fun to play.
Got one question: what stats on jewels are the best for us? Do mods like increased phys damage with claws/one handed/dual wielding scale well for this build? Or we need only increased damage/cold damage + multiplier.
Last edited by jacynthe on Mar 21, 2017, 10:54:36 AM
I dont understand this build
i check your build page everythings is clear but i watched video items not maching and there is another build link gems and items different please can someone help me witch one should i follow!
could you go iron reflexes instead since i hate evasion
"
jacynthe wrote:
Thanks for nice build, really fun to play.
Got one question: what stats on jewels are the best for us? Do mods like increased phys damage with claws/one handed/dual wielding scale well for this build? Or we need only increased damage/cold damage + multiplier.

quoting poewiki here....

"
The projectiles do the same damage as the initial attack, with the same cold damage conversion. However the initial melee attack scales with melee damage modifiers (such as Melee Physical Damage), whereas the projectiles scale with projectile damage modifiers. Both components scale equally with (unspecified) attack, physical, and cold damage modifiers.

Aside from 2 fight for survival jewels, i'd probably want my other jewels to have attack, physical or cold to boost both the initial melee hit + the projectile afterward
Last edited by Ratedetar on Mar 21, 2017, 9:02:48 PM
Hi!

Did some changes again.

Now i'm using elemental focus instead of critical chance, and melee physical damage instead of faster attacks.

And Kaom's roots give me a nice quantity of life, 5.5k at 87

With this setup, max frenzy + ancestral PROTECTOR, i have 271k dps

Doing shaped strand maps in +- 2minutes
"
Hélios91 wrote:
I dont understand this build
i check your build page everythings is clear but i watched video items not maching and there is another build link gems and items different please can someone help me witch one should i follow!

Follow the guide. the video gear/gem set up is for endgame bosses like shaper. Another person sent me the video to post here.
can u hellp to impruve my build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info