[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
elhinne wrote:
"
Chowderizer wrote:
Doing this build, works great but definitely needs belly of beast. I tried Uber lab with 4.3k hp (evasion armor) and got one shot on second trial. Any suggestions? Belly of the beast is a bit costly at this league.

pretty much the same. did uberlab with 4.3k hp. died at last stage.

gear

I'm pretty sure that running Kaom's boots before getting a belly is one of the reason you get killed like that. Koam's boots negate all evasion possibilities with Unwavering stance, so if you don't have life AND no evasion, you are pretty much a living one-shot target.

I'm only 79 and not running insane gear at the moment, but with only one run in a T4 map with Kaom's boots I immediately reverted back to life / armour / evasion boots. If you got the build in hands and you are used to dash everywhere, positionning yourself correctly. Your survival will be way better.

@Szynima, easy to say on a 110 pages thread. But I agree when the answer is two messages ago :)
Hello all! Going live now! I dont do many early morning streams so please come hang out and ask any questions you may have! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
"
Majad wrote:
"
antistress wrote:
Herald of Ice -> Curse On Hit -> Assassin's Mark –> Hatred

This did not work for me :/ Assassins mark did not get triggered whit Herald of Ice....

Im doing something wrong?
"Herald of Ice - Curese on hit Support -> Hatred -> Assasins Mark" thats how my item looks like.

Don't use Elemental Focus if you are using it. It doesn't let you freeze enemies because it's the shatters that gives your charges.

ah, ok. Thank you. I will try this without elemental dmg support :)
"
antistress wrote:
"
Majad wrote:
"
antistress wrote:
Herald of Ice -> Curse On Hit -> Assassin's Mark –> Hatred

This did not work for me :/ Assassins mark did not get triggered whit Herald of Ice....

Im doing something wrong?
"Herald of Ice - Curese on hit Support -> Hatred -> Assasins Mark" thats how my item looks like.

Don't use Elemental Focus if you are using it. It doesn't let you freeze enemies because it's the shatters that gives your charges.

ah, ok. Thank you. I will try this without elemental dmg support :)

It's not Elemental dmg support that skill is core hes talking about elemental focus which gets rid of shatters = no power charges / no extra crit chance
Sorry for question, but... how can i apply curse Assassin's Mark?=\ Wich skill will trigger it?
but you have to link elemental focus to a skill for it to work and hes not linking it in his CoH setup?
"
DARD2350 wrote:
Sorry for question, but... how can i apply curse Assassin's Mark?=\ Wich skill will trigger it?

Herald of Ice's explosion damage when you kill shattered enemies.
"
idrgz wrote:
but you have to link elemental focus to a skill for it to work and hes not linking it in his CoH setup?

He doesn't need to. If it's linked to the ability you're killing things with, that ability can't ignite, shock and freeze enemies and since you can't freeze enemies with the ability, you can't proc the shatter damage from Herald of Ice because you've lost the ability to freeze enemies, which means you can't proc the curse and get charges from killing enemies with the explosions.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Aug 15, 2017, 10:41:56 AM
Anyone else getting one shoted from elemental reflect mobs? If i hit them i'm dead 80% of the time.
Hello Friend,

I really like your build, it is the best i have try... but i have 2 question..

1º • Orb of Storms -> Curse On Hit -> Power Charge on Crit –> Frostbite , i never use orb of storm.. So what can i use there? and whats the point of this? sorry i just play 2 leagues...

2º what level u think is the best for inmortal call?

Thanks!!
Awesome build, I'm really enjoying!
My only problem is dealing with the 4 copies of the normal Atziri. The blades end up hitting the copy with reflect. Instant death! Even using Soul of Yugul
Anyone else with this problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info