New Items and the Legacy Launch!

find a reliquary. be hyped. open the chest. taryn's shiver. had a buff two times. yep, rekt by rng again.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Good stuff
Saved
"
Xenombra wrote:
For the shield, What happen if your maximum endurance charge is 0?

I think that is the idea of the shield, bud
Can you please fix the discharge bug with voll's protector. Power charges aren't generating/ being spent properly.
regarding the flask.... so if all your resistances are exactly the same??? OPP
This is just a question but do those gloves stack with Gratuitious violence for a total of 15% physical damage of the maximum life of a killed enemy or does it just take the higher of the two. Those gloves look awesome when combined with gratutious violence and bleeding in the eyes. 75% chance to cause bleeding, 90% increased damage against bleeding enemies.

Dual strike also looks somewhat better now with Might and Influence. I will definitely consider checking that build out.
Correct me if I'm wrong here.

So, if you manage to get your resistances exactly 74/74/74 of 75/75/75, does that mean activating the flask will give you both 30% damage reduction + 60% penetration(or alternatively, 20% penetration to each element)?
IGN: Hotdogs
"
Sponge4747 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong here.

So, if you manage to get your resistances exactly 74/74/74 of 75/75/75, does that mean activating the flask will give you both 30% damage reduction + 60% penetration(or alternatively, 20% penetration to each element)?

i recall the last time that "uncapped" resist was used it was clarified that it was the total resists you have, regardless of the 75% limit. And it should give 10% damage reduction/20% penetration to each separate element
PLEASE FIX THE CRASHES. THIS IS OUT OF HAND.
"
faerwin wrote:
I don't understand that flask

mark's 'spoiler'
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info