[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Hi Rico, just started this build yesterday and could finally switch to Mjöllner today, its just great and makes a lot of fun. I am 72 now and Face-tanked enraged Rhoa lvl 74 on shaped Arid Lake with vuln up :)

But quick question regarding Belt slot, what do you think about Perseverance? Since we have Fortify always up we would have Onslaught up always also. 20% attack and movespeed sounds nice with the Cyclone mechanics. Did you try that out already, whats your opinion?

Merry X-Mas to everyone!

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Switched the boots to reinforce my golem so he actually lives through t15/16 maps, its not so much that casting him by hand is hard, its the fact that he dies literally every 6 seconds, and usually when im in the middle of spinning, cant stop in the middle of 48 mobs to cast, so now that 20% damage boost stays on atleast.

I then moved elemental weakness to my shield and replace leap slam, same hotkey aswell MB4 so its seamless on the boss, just tap mouse button 4 and spin to win, will keep an eye out for intresting 4 link options for the boots since I dont use RF but I had already downed Shaper with the old useless 4L so its just extra at this point.

Eventually going to swap to scold's too when I can get the discharge enchant on one, staying with my discharge devoto's until then.

tried that out but my golem never get fortify xD mecause fire golen is ranged :D any other games instead of fortify ? :D
Honestly im not thrilled with the setup myself, I am considering taking blade vortex off my head, putting the golem there in that CWDT setup, and making my boots CWDT + blade vortex + increased duration and then either increased aoe support or blind support.

Going to try a new ring too later when I get a lil more $, need to put Eleron's meta mod on it first to get some cold damage and life on it, max roll spell damage, chaos resist and physical attack rolls already.

It came out decent, its going to have to do though, I have used over 800 chaos orbs and 950 alteration orbs trying to get any combo of 31-35% sp dmg and either 70+ life or 50+ strength, not a single combo in about 10ex worth of currency flushed down the toilet.

On the bright side though this will keep my chaos resistance out of the negative when I switch from Devoto's to Scold's, I should still have a positive 16 resistance after I blessed orb the implicit to 16.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Dec 22, 2017, 4:14:32 PM
nice one
Last edited by Weturon on Dec 25, 2017, 3:49:49 PM
This feels better, moved the golem to head in the old CWDT blade vortex spot then converted the boots to another CWDT link for blade vortex giving it increased area of effect and duration support. Manually casting elemental weakness atm, it took leap slams spot, will be a bit before I can get leap slam back, corrupted repentance gloves with built in curses are 25ex atm. Eventually though I will get the gloves with weakness on hit and get leap slam back, its too good for skipping environmental objects like the jail bars in dungeons or cliffs/ledges in general.

Hi there :)

I have few issues and would love it if you could help me out with them:

1)

So I've hit 57 just few minutes ago, which means, I'm now using blade flurry instead of sunder. The problem I'm currently having is, that mobs just don't die quick enough. Is this normal? My BFlurry avg damage says its "180,3". Abyss mobs are just pain since I can't kill anything until 2nd portal opens etc. BFlurry is currently on 5L:

Blade flurry, Faster attacks, melee, increased AOE, maim.

2)

Which jewels should I equip in the passive tree? +life&resist or mana leech? I'm having quite difficult time constantly pressing the mana flask button.

Is this normal? Should BFlurry part really be that slow?
Hey rico bro i was wondering what is the best helm enchant for this build? I have both 40 percent discharge damage and 30 percent chance to not consume charges on 2 helms. Which you think is better i would assume the chance to not consume charges would be better.
"
kingjamil wrote:
Hey rico bro i was wondering what is the best helm enchant for this build? I have both 40 percent discharge damage and 30 percent chance to not consume charges on 2 helms. Which you think is better i would assume the chance to not consume charges would be better.

You need to consume charges as often as possible due to healing mechanics from kingsguard. Damage on helmet is much better option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info