[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
andrei88 wrote:
hi can anyone explain to me at level 50 leveling tree i see at up corner it have points that are not connected can someone expain to me how?

Read this

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intuitive_Leap
"
jhaamdath wrote:
So I managed to squeze in Precursors Emblem into the build.

What would be most optimal rolls on emblem ?
+1 Endu charges
5% increased damage per endu charge

Something else ?

PS don`t mind low light resistance on belt, had to equalize for Wise Oak

If you have unlimited currency, try to find ring with extra en. charge and 30% chance for max power charge. Then you can change Inya's boot for Death's door with extra charge or %cdr boot with extra charge.

9 charges + 35% cdr = up too 5.4 * 9 * 100 hp/sec from body.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Last edited by Wasfill on Oct 13, 2018, 2:09:21 PM
man i find rly hard and annoyng to level for now i try few difrent skills but still nothing good i try even CP skill but not good me dps is low and hard to sustain mana , i have all kind of leveling items i try to level with RF to i got almost evrything with hp but still not good , didnt want to invest jewel to get raw regen becose is super expensive just to get leveling.
Any ideas some nise skill that i can level more easy?
"
andrei88 wrote:
man i find rly hard and annoyng to level for now i try few difrent skills but still nothing good i try even CP skill but not good me dps is low and hard to sustain mana , i have all kind of leveling items i try to level with RF to i got almost evrything with hp but still not good , didnt want to invest jewel to get raw regen becose is super expensive just to get leveling.
Any ideas some nise skill that i can level more easy?

I leveled with a fast melee weapon and shield, using molten strike + ancestral call + life gained on hit and either elreon jewelry for no mana cost at all, or dual kikazaru rings for REALLY easy leveling and sustain. You can add whatever links you wanted for molten strike like conc effect, EDWA and/or Melee Phys depending on your weapon choice.

Other route is link Blade Vortex to Poison + faster casting/efficacy etc. Keep BV at level 1, and use Herald of Agony in a 4 link and just faceroll all the acts.
what you mean blade vortex to poison ?
"
Nemmerle wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:
hi can anyone explain to me at level 50 leveling tree i see at up corner it have points that are not connected can someone expain to me how?

Read this

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intuitive_Leap

leap have small radius and dont give so much range , dunno how he got so much range to connect those points.
Hi, I've been running this build in SC Delve, and it's been a blast. I'm getting to the point where I think the build is "done".

I want to continue playing the build, cause it's been the most solid all-round build I've played, but I'm running out of motivation. Part of playing PoE for me is having a goal to work towards.

Is there any experienced Mjölner players out there that could point out some obvious upgrades I might have missed, or maybe what I could have as my next big goal with the character?

Current gear:

IGN: JenteThor
IGN: HowToDoADab
Last edited by Jente on Oct 25, 2018, 11:08:20 AM
I would say maybe a ring with some life and a Voll's Devotion + 1 curse to free up some point in the tree.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
This coruption on shield helps.

+1 Curse on amu, would free up some points

I went with curse coruption on gloves so I can have one more gem slot, using both shield charge and leap slam.

I bet you can get better watcher eye, if you need chase item.
Just curious to hear what other (if any) shield choices people might consider?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info