[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
suparasta wrote:
Heya just started playing this build played cospri discharge last league for fun i have noticed somthing or it might be my eyes/brain playing tricks on me but it seems like i bearly discharge my power charges constantly sitting at 5 forever discharging my endurance of course but powers very rarely has anyone else noticed this ?

Literally impossible to discharge endurance charges and leave power charges untouched. Discharge discharges _all_ the charges at the same time. Apparently you just generate them all back always? The explosion color shows what is being discharged. And I think if you have more endurance charges you see that color more. But you should be seeing two different colors of explosions.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
suparasta wrote:
Heya just started playing this build played cospri discharge last league for fun i have noticed somthing or it might be my eyes/brain playing tricks on me but it seems like i bearly discharge my power charges constantly sitting at 5 forever discharging my endurance of course but powers very rarely has anyone else noticed this ?

Literally impossible to discharge endurance charges and leave power charges untouched. Discharge discharges _all_ the charges at the same time. Apparently you just generate them all back always? The explosion color shows what is being discharged. And I think if you have more endurance charges you see that color more. But you should be seeing two different colors of explosions.

of course i know this but legit it feels like 99% of time i dont discharge powers they just go poof because of ring i might has it to guess well say 90% of time only endurance charges or ill say it better 1 power charge discharge to say 5 in a single pack ..... vs cospri discharge you see both endurance and power go off all the time im barely seeing powers go off on this .....
The tree is from 3.2.0 pls adjust to 3.4.0
I dont need to run purity of lightning, what would you run instead?
"
I dont need to run purity of lightning, what would you run instead?

If you have slots, Blasphemy+Elemental Weakness is a great alternative.
I have 15% CDR. If I'm reading that one chart correctly, that means that I want to shoot for 4.5 attacks per second with cyclone, correct? I have 3.94 at the moment, but I should be seeking more faster attack %, right?
What would spell echo instead of elemental weakness be like?
"
IIQII wrote:
What would spell echo instead of elemental weakness be like?

Spell Echo is a support gem, isnt it?
And Echo is useless on Discharge, since you wont have any charges built up. Might work with Arc though.
hi can anyone explain to me at level 50 leveling tree i see at up corner it have points that are not connected can someone expain to me how?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info