[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
PotatoPants wrote:
Thanks Doklol34, I got it working. I was actually surprised, but the numbers in POB and the Indigon calculator seems to match my in game numbers, using my poet's pen Hierophant. The sustained spell power shown may be higher than for my actual playstyle, since I tend to prefer not running at zero mana for safety reasons.

As we with Rico understood, but its for mjoner, idk how it works with poets, you need ~1300 mana regen in pob, active warlords mark, and, maybe, some mana from taken damage, this is for 0.24-0.25 action time in the indigon calc, otherway you get out of mana.
Hmm, maybe my understanding of Indigon mechanics is wrong, but as far as I can tell, it should continue increasing the mana cost infinitely as long as you hold the attack button. The line that shows sustained spell power in the Indigon chart flattens out at the point where it takes more mana than you have to attack. Your next attack would occur when mana stored=mana cost to attack, thus reducing you to zero on the next attack. So the only way to keep mana and still gain Indigon spell power would be to throttle back your attacks.

I am just learning as I go, so I make no assumption that I am correct. I appreciate watching the build develop into a masterpiece as always.
"
RicoKGB wrote:
This is T16 Mino with OP BFlurry build that I have still on standard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOYNGBBOQ34

Its 900k DPS in the vid with all the flasks, can reach up to 1 mil because I forgot to activate Blood Rage for addtional attack speed.

So seeing almost 600k on a Mjolner is really good.

Here is my with from Incursion on standart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gKZ8VhTqLA

But in any case, the Mjolnеr is more interesting than these stupid OP builds_)
Last edited by Doklol34 on Sep 8, 2018, 7:09:18 PM
Anyone try another alternative for Cyclone for Poets pen to get Discharge working? Reason I ask is because the stat requirements for Mjolner is pretty high, and it gets even higher with Zerphi's Heart, so Poets Pen would be my best option I think.
Last edited by EvilWiffles on Sep 8, 2018, 8:35:27 PM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
You have 3.5k unreserved mana: bump up that Arcane Surge setup to lvl 20 Arcane Surge! 15% -> 20% MORE spell dmg and 0.7%- > 1% mana regen (something I learned from my templar version).

Tried this, but in your templar version, you have 2 fevered's and your IC costs 244 mana, i wear only one and mine cost is 172, especially in short battles where we can't get enough mana cost, i didn't get a buff.
But:

IC costs 234 mana and much easier to get buff. And he is a little bit longer.

"
RicoKGB wrote:
however that enchant will be pain in the ass

I have inyas with that enchant on standart, from one of my previous dischargers, i can give you, if you need.
Last edited by Doklol34 on Sep 9, 2018, 5:29:44 AM
EvilWiffles, maybe some Ocu + Poets + Wand with mode Generate PC per 200 MP spend?
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Rico, i was testing some stuff out in the new leagugue.
Since molner is so dirt cheap and there is quite a few boss's we dont need saffels on, have you considered to have a 2nd molner on weap swap with a spell shield? or to small a dps upgrade be worth it?
Hello, have the following problem with the build and although I create no more maps because I somehow do too little damage. What could that be?
Ask for advice. ;)
https://pastebin.com/Wmz0iYzx
Indigon

325k discharge dpu.
"
XxWhiteAngel wrote:
Hello, have the following problem with the build and although I create no more maps because I somehow do too little damage. What could that be?
Ask for advice. ;)

I can't view your char, set your character tab public. But if I had to guess, it's that you don't have "add X-Y cold damage to attacks" mod on your ring for Elemental Equilibrium. I'm clearing T15 and shaped T16 no problem. Damage is a bit low on bosses, but trash on those maps explodes as soon as you touch them.

You get damage:
* Attack speed (quality on gems, corruptions on gear, jewels)
* Elemental damage (well rolled Repentance, jewels)
* Cooldown reduction (shaped belt)
* Gem levels (buy level 21 discharge and 21 arc)
* Potions (use Atziri's Promise and perhaps sulphur flask)
* Use Righteous Fire on bosses (40% more spell dam), also Vaal Righteous Fire
* Use Pledge of Hands - IC-Arcane Surge -combo thingy in weapon swap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info