[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Can we do Hall of the Grandmasters?
I see some use "The Flow Unethered Cloth Belt", is this a better belt then let's say a regular life/res/cooldown belt ?

-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Apr 14, 2018, 4:03:07 AM
"
robin_nerf wrote:
I see some use "The Flow Unethered Cloth Belt", is this a better belt then let's say a regular life/res/cooldown belt ?

only if you want to run rf as the life recovery helps a lot with the degen. The attack speed is also nice but can be gotten elsewhere.

"
Can we do Hall of the Grandmasters?

in softcore yes. You need one of these to deal with a couple of the regen tanks. There's one lightning arrow guy that will destroy you if you don't get in and kill him quick.

Last edited by ladish on Apr 14, 2018, 5:26:57 AM
My first T14:

My stats (lvl 91):
Last edited by IamFrench on Apr 14, 2018, 2:56:03 PM
Why does the ring need to have COLD damage ? I know how the EQ works but I mean discharge damage fire/cold/lightning equal ? So what different would it make if the ring had got light or fire damage instead ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Why does the ring need to have COLD damage ? I know how the EQ works but I mean discharge damage fire/cold/lightning equal ? So what different would it make if the ring had got light or fire damage instead ?

We are not doing cold damage..

Discharge consumes Frenzy charges and does cold dmg based on them.. We don't have any.
"
robin_nerf wrote:

Clearly you dont know how this work. When hit with all 3 elements EE would set +25% on each. Order of operation is what makes it work. Discharge goes off right after cyclone hit or to be more specific - immediately after cyclone hit. Cyclone with +cold on it sets +25% cold res and -50% both fire and light res, discharge sets -50% on cold and +25% on both fire and light but before discharge goes off again another cyclone hit will be first.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Apr 15, 2018, 3:46:01 AM
In few random t14 maps, this character just dies to frozen red mobs. Leech cant keep up. Gotta switch then to my summoner who takes them out no prob. I dont know why this happenz tho.
Thanks for letting me know and understand :)

When I just import my build in pob (without any settings made) I got 4.54 Attack Rate but in-game on cyclone tooltip I got 4.46 attacks per second, which is the correct one to follow to achive 4.5-4.7 as recomended ?

EDIT : I noticed I get more attacks per second when EO kicks in
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Apr 15, 2018, 6:53:24 AM
"
Zeros wrote:
In few random t14 maps, this character just dies to frozen red mobs. Leech cant keep up. Gotta switch then to my summoner who takes them out no prob. I dont know why this happenz tho.

Get an anti-freeze potion. I also checked your tree, it's unoptimized, not enough life nodes (only 4500hp) and your damage is only 50k dmg per discharge. Focus more on hp/dmg than attack speed.

This is a common problem people do here with this build, everyone wants to have that single more discharge per second (it doesn't exactly work like that, but you get it), I recommend at least 6200hp with 100k dmg discharge and 3.9 attack speed (just below 4) with max res.
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Apr 15, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info