[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
BundesHeinz wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
"
ObeliskSeto wrote:
Having trouble with keeping Shaper alive for that particular elder phase, defenses are not a problem. Do you guys run controlled destruction or conc effect for this phase? Thanks!

I ended up using a frost wall. It is amazing.

That is so smart I'm going to piss myself! I did something like 3 Red Elders and nevee manager to keep shaper alive but this is next level.
What did you replace with it?

I normally run 3link rf in shield so I just drop that for frost wall-inc duration-efficacy. Not sure what to drop on a standard setup but 1 link frost wall in place of rf would probably do (spawn it close to shaper)
Hi,
I want to try doing Uber Atziri but I am not sure if I can, Don't wonna just spend 70c on a fail try because I am lacking in gear.

I don't have the currency for a 6L Kingsguard.

Why I am asking? because It is quite hard to time your cyclone vs the 1-hit attacks, sometimes it can just spin and spin and spin while you try to shield charge away from the 1-hit Flameblast. I don't really care vs Atziri, Most of the times I kill her before she casts them. But Uber Atziri is a different story.

1 more question, is it possible for us to survive reflect magic dmg map mods?

Thanks.
Last edited by slayer711 on Apr 13, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
"
slayer711 wrote:
Hi,
I want to try doing Uber Atziri but I am not sure if I can, Don't wonna just spend 70c on a fail try because I am lacking in gear.

I don't have the currency for a 6L Kingsguard.

Why I am asking? because It is quite hard to time your cyclone vs the 1-hit attacks, sometimes it can just spin and spin and spin while you try to shield charge away from the 1-hit Flameblast. I don't really care vs Atziri, Most of the times I kill her before she casts them. But Uber Atziri is a different story.

1 more question, is it possible for us to survive reflect magic dmg map mods?

Thanks.

Mmm by my eye you are lacking either 6l Kingsguard or 5l 2g 3r for that important 20/20 life gained on hit (especially usefull vs uber trio). What is even more important - lvl 20 puritys for that base +4% to max resistances (must have vs uber atziri herself). If you have 6k life you may try it. If not than lvl those puritys and maybe try to recolor the chest for cyclone-fa-fortify-bm-lgoh. Than wit at least 5.8k life you should be able to do it.

Ele reflect on map mod = reroll. This is one and only mod that this build cant do.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Apr 13, 2018, 1:10:22 PM

Still leveling up the jugg, these should be enough for red maps right?
"
Millennium wrote:

Still leveling up the jugg, these should be enough for red maps right?

Yes. For Guardians/Shaper you should stick to original aura setup thou.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Is there any good link-combo on 4G 2R :P ?
I didnt manage to get 3G 3R on 400 chrome (using 1G bench) but I end up 4G 2R :P
-Nerf
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!! Why do I see everyone using Inya's as a juggernaut? We are scaling our damage via endurance charges its the "25% chance to gain max end charges" that we're working with. As such, Inya's benefit is almost zero and everyone would be much better off with a pair of Death's Door or well rolled two-stone boots to fill out resists and squeeze more life so we can get damage elsewhere.

Inya's is da best if we're getting +power charges on the tree but that's not the case here.
Last edited by Baryboo on Apr 13, 2018, 7:15:15 PM
"
Baryboo wrote:
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!! Why do I see everyone using Inya's as a juggernaut? We are scaling our damage via endurance charges its the "25% chance to gain max end charges" that we're working with. As such, Inya's benefit is almost zero and everyone would be much better off with a pair of Death's Door or well rolled two-stone boots to fill out resists and squeeze more life so we can get damage elsewhere.

Inya's is da best if we're getting +power charges on the tree but that's not the case here.

I think you're taking poor reading comprehension pills: the build has 5 power charges.

robin: I run 4g2r switching out blood magic for additional accuracy. I have a decent amount of mana unreserved and switch lgoh for bm in zero recovery maps.
Last edited by ladish on Apr 13, 2018, 10:53:29 PM
Nice build, thank you for the write up and coming back to keep it updated.

I respec'd a 89 Marader, got all the extra Skill Points from quests as I haven't played this toon for a very long time, that was like 12 points.

While getting the Pantheons I needed Soul of Lycius, that's a T11 map. I survived it just fine but took a bit to wear down Lycius.

Still need to level up gems and get them at 20 quality, plus better gems. But over all its working very well.

Cyclone is a pain to get used to, I don't think I have used this skill in a long time as it caused me a lot of lag, now its fine. Still need to do Uber Lab.

But thanks again :)
"
Baryboo wrote:

you're 100% wrong. 25% chance to get max power chargers > +1 max endurance charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info