[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

i have +1curse VOLS and lv11 elemental weakness on hit crusader glove.
how can i make it more powerful or tanky? could u help me plz.

my POB : https://pastebin.com/T4cPuTsB
"
holtby08 wrote:
i have +1curse VOLS and lv11 elemental weakness on hit crusader glove.
how can i make it more powerful or tanky? could u help me plz.

my POB : https://pastebin.com/T4cPuTsB

Your losing alot of spell damage on your jewels to start, ideally you want 28% spell damage on each jewel along with the resists you need and then either attack speed or max life.

Your boots need the "regenerate 2% of life and mana if youve been hit recently" enchant from the lab.

Your off ring needs to either be an shaped ring with tier 1 spell damage (31-35) or an opal ring with additional elemental damage such as fire or lightning.

For now until you get a good shaped belt with tier 1 cooldown recovery speed those 3 attack speed berserking nodes serve no purpose for you.

Take those 3 points and go to the right of the "Shaper" node (mana and life regen node) and take the 2 life regen nodes and the jewel socket.

The way to make this build do legit dps is by stacking jewels, every jewel you add is another 28% spell damage with room for attack speed and resists.

The jewels I use are above, not shown is the Intuitive Leap jewel, so in total, 8 jewels. Even with 8 jewels I still have room for +232% maximum life from my skill tree life nodes.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 4, 2018, 7:55:41 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Not going to lie, it will be hard as a league starter this time b/c with no breach mods Inyas Epihany boots are going to be 126789057 exalted, outside of that just farm enough currency to buy a brittle emperor divination card whenever possible and take the 1st corrupted Volls Devotion you get, can always upgrade it to a better corruption or clean one at the end of month 1 or mid month 2.

Inyas is from Pale Council and have nothing to do with Breach.
The Galvanic Hammer node which offers Accuracy, Crit Chance and Elemental Damage with Mace. Does the increase in Elemental Damage applicable to our discharge damage? Could someone advise please. I found that the Crit Chance increase offered by that node applies to our melee skills only but not the spell skills.
Does it show in PoB, idk, never used it myself outside of 2yrs back on Sovyns lazy Paladin when Doryanis Catalyst was all the rage.

If it doesnt pan out and you want more ele dmg theres still the 3 Ash Font and Storm nodes next to EE. I dont use them, my damage is fine but I have an enormous amount of spell damage stacked.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 5, 2018, 12:05:28 AM
"
Alfred2000 wrote:
The Galvanic Hammer node which offers Accuracy, Crit Chance and Elemental Damage with Mace. Does the increase in Elemental Damage applicable to our discharge damage? Could someone advise please. I found that the Crit Chance increase offered by that node applies to our melee skills only but not the spell skills.

Nope. I know it can be understood as "if I have a mace than I have increased ele dmg" but its not like that. Its literally "with mace". Same goes for axes, one handed, two handed weapons, with attacks etc. If it doesnt say "with spells" or it is not global for everything like "increased ele dmg", "increased aoe dmg", "increased damage" with nothing added, than it will not apply to Discharge.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Ya thats why everyime I had 3 points to use it went to another jewel socket, every time it was 26-28% spell damage, 10% all resists and more attack speed. We have decent jewel builders too, elemental damage at the top, life regen by the shaper node etc so you arent completely wasting the 2 spots to unlock it.
I started playing Juggernaut this league (I haven't touched PoE since 2016) and today I have found this thread which seems very interesting.

I have few noob questions.

The Discharge is supposed to consume your charges automatically when you Cyclone, right?

How do you build power and frenzy charges?

Also, any tips to build charges faster? Because sometimes it seems to use the discharge at 1-2 charges and doing lower damage.

Thanks in advance!
"
b0TEB wrote:
I started playing Juggernaut this league (I haven't touched PoE since 2016) and today I have found this thread which seems very interesting.

I have few noob questions.

The Discharge is supposed to consume your charges automatically when you Cyclone, right?

How do you build power and frenzy charges?

Also, any tips to build charges faster? Because sometimes it seems to use the discharge at 1-2 charges and doing lower damage.

Thanks in advance!

Cant see your character, its not set to public but my guess is you dont have a Voll's and Inyas yet, once you get all the uniques the charges come quite fast b/c the items all synergize with each other and the ascendancy tree.

Romira's will give PC, then as those are used Volls gives EC for them, meanwhile your ascendancy is constantly supplying EC, and your Inyas allow any PCs from your Romiras to become max automatically etc.

It takes a bit to get Inyas and Volls on a new league unless your lucky or part of 1 of the rmt guilds who wipe their as* with mirrors 3 days into a league.

I play as a generic 2handed Sunder build but keep my tree vaguely aligned to ours so the respec isnt too bad once I have farmed all the pieces for ours. Thats why I dont have issues leveling like alot of people b/c I just 1hit everything, if you look at Voidstricken's current tree you can see the Sunder leveling setup I use, its pretty strong and simple.

(usually about 6c as a starter, just 4c for wall of brambles and 2c for kaoms primacy, the cauterizer is really good too earlier on but alot more expensive - the chest lets you faceroll all the lab)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 5, 2018, 3:46:55 PM
Hey! Currently building this and really enjoying it! I do have to ask, though. How come you're not building into the Arsonist node? And how easily can you maintain RF? I'm currently having slight issues maintaining it and dipping my health very low very quickly.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info