The Classic Mystery Box

With my luck i'll get the fireworks 6 times in a row. no thanks. I'll wait till these go on sale after the leagues....
"
"
raawwrr wrote:
I feel like mystery boxes are a waste of money because more than likely ur gon get a duplicated item like wth is the point of having the same mtx twice.. and it consumes too much space. smh not like u can wear 2 mtx's at the same time. Meh, i still love poe tho as u can see im a supporter ever since 2013 lol just an opinion guys dont hate xd No offense ggg

Here, have some commas: , , , , , , , , ,
Use with caution.

JK, James Joyce would give you a like.

Good one, lol.

+1 like from 2% of this forum readers who actually get it... ^^
GGG, thank you for defining "rarity" of each item. That's a nice, ethical addition to the mystery boxes.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

am Purchase All 95 Dollar .... T^T Not Full Set
Really want to get one but scared with my luck I'll get the fireworks >.<
"
With my luck i'll get the fireworks 6 times in a row. no thanks. I'll wait till these go on sale after the leagues....

lmao posted the same thing haha
I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore points or boxes out of protest for the needless and bullshit nerf of the only thing in game that converts light to cold, but maybe just a few boxes...

Then I looked again at the outcomes. Why are there so few commons compared the others?
14 rare -20%
17 uncommon - 35%
8 common - 45%

45% chance to get 20.5% of the options. Never mind that 5 of those 8 are trash. This is the kind of bullshit ratios that made me quit most physical trading card games.
Also, enough with the fireworks/consumables, jesus human-resources christ that shit is annoying!
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
which of these will be availabe for purachase later? or will they all disapear?
I sure am glad I got all these duplicate boots and crystals!

Waste of money. Don't give in to the scam. You won't get the items you want.
Last edited by Auvreathem on Mar 6, 2017, 7:37:17 PM
Here is the problem, I won't buy another mystery box ever again because It just feels like CRAP to get multiple copies of the same item and have NO use whatsoever for them. I also don't want the fireworks or other one time use items, they feel kinda cheap to me. Now Before Others jump all over me for saying this stuff I just want to leave Constructive Feeedback for GGG whom I have supported and will most likely continue to do so as I enjoy the game.

Make it so when we get a box with a specific item then that item is removed from the pool of items that can be gotten from the next box purchased. Please do the math and see how you should make more $$ because people will be willing to buy multiple boxes and it would encourage them to spend more to complete a set if they actually have a chance to do so w/o hitting the rng lottery.

Just my 2 cents

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info