How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Didn't pay attention for a couple of seconds and died to frost bearers a few days ago. I'm honestly surprised I was able to dodge all of them up to level 87. I don't read monster mods most of the time and the visuals aren't very clear, especially because I had a lot of molten strike projectiles on my screen all the time.

Rerolled a spellcaster, got to around lvl30 but didn't enjoy it so I checked what uniques I have that I can use for a new build. Decided to make use of my Bino's and will reroll a Spectral Throw Assassin with it. Let's see how long until my Bino's ends up in SSF Standard.

Found a very nice talisman 2 days ago for my whispering ice character.

Getting a little frustrated with the atlas. Seems way to slow to unlock new maps as SSF.
Zana should get a larger inventory imo.
I can quite easily run T10s. But I never had a t11 drop yet and still a lot of T8,9 and 10s missing that just don't want to drop.

I'm also hesitating about commiting to one of the 2 good vaal regalias (Both with around 650ES) I found. Would suck to use all my fusings on it and then find a better one.
Last edited by Sisaroth on Apr 12, 2017, 3:19:41 AM
"
Sisaroth wrote:
Getting a little frustrated with the atlas. Seems way to slow to unlock new maps as SSF.
I can quite easily run T10s. But I never had a t11 drop yet and still a lot of T8,9 and 10s missing that just don't want to drop.

Have/had Atlas "problems" too but mine are/were mostly based on me not wanting to unlock certain maps/tiers. What helps:
- run uber lab for map chests, if you have no red maps this has better cost - benefit ratio than running maps, but it may also have more RNG variance, not sure
- chisel + alch (+chaos) highest tier map and do onslaught + tempest + X
- maximize Atlas bonus, this is the most powerful tool and should get precedence; if you can get Atlas bonus with 3:1 (or sometimes even 9:1) its "worth" it

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

- maximize Atlas bonus, this is the most powerful tool and should get precedence; if you can get Atlas bonus with 3:1 (or sometimes even 9:1) its "worth" it

What's that?
"
Kaw wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

What's that?

Vendoring 3 same maps (usually) gives 1 map of a higher tier. See here for details: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map#Upgrades
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Kaw wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

What's that?

Vendoring 3 same maps (usually) gives 1 map of a higher tier. See here for details: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Map#Upgrades

Ah, that... I agree. This is how I do it combined with the things Zana sells.
"
Sisaroth wrote:
Found a very nice talisman 2 days ago for my whispering ice character.

I'm also hesitating about commiting to one of the 2 good vaal regalias (Both with around 650ES) I found. Would suck to use all my fusings on it and then find a better one.

I know that feeling. Run 8 shore and topical maps in 10% quantity and not a single coves/reef drop. Also, still unable to find last uber trial. t11 and t12 refused to drop too.
no problems keeping maps upkeep getting liek 1/3 red maps everything i run one:P atlas is 72 atm
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

regalia in like 15c spam... Nice RNG

map drops are ok too...
Current state of my minion build:

Found the helmet yesterday.

Going SRS when SRS skill gem is lvl 19 again.

Have a long stream of bad luck. No good maps and no good drops.
But I found a perandus league stone yesterday after 3 weeks of nothing. So I have hopes that this evening I have some better luck.

Still no exalts, t1 uniques and keys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info