How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Went ahead and made a new ES character while my RF Scion is waiting of some gear upgrades (Keep chancing everything but no luck... Without at least RotP I'm kind of at a standstill because can't properly sustain)

Currently level 59 and using Blight + Abyssal Cry.

But holy hell the damage is real. Like half a second of Blight is murdering things. I've only got 1 damage node to boot (I have 3 more planned in my build eventually).

Main issue right now is survivability. Only ~3k ES and struggling to find decent gear...

Currently the only thing I have with half decent ES on it is

Though in a few levels, I'll be able to equip
which will be a nice boost (Over my ~100 ES rare circlet)

Really, I just want to get into maps ASAP. Better mob density to abuse Abyssal Cry and much more loot so I can craft easily will be so nice... (As well as being able to level to the point of making Merc Lab a cake walk to get those ascendency points)
Crafting phys weapons is an absolute impossibility. Wasted nearly 1k alts and 30 regals on trying to get a decent phys sword. Have been regaling on T1-2 %phys or T1-2 flat

The result of the last 'Use orb of transmutation to get a 3 mod rare' prophecy. Any advice or is it just a RNG fest?
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Doomstryver wrote:
Crafting phys weapons is an absolute impossibility. Wasted nearly 1k alts and 30 regals on trying to get a decent phys sword. Have been regaling on T1-2 %phys or T1-2 flat

The result of the last 'Use orb of transmutation to get a 3 mod rare' prophecy. Any advice or is it just a RNG fest?

Same boat as you. I chaosed a pinnacle shield till i got the roles i was looking for and then crafted Life onto it.

I spent probably about 25c

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
Doomstryver wrote:

It's just the way those mods are weighted. Some mods are equally weighted throughout the tiers and equally weighted with other tiers of different mods that can roll. Then some mods are weighted slightly less than other mods while still being consistent across tiers. Then there's the really shitty ones, the ones which are less and less weighted as they approach the better tier.

These are classically damage mods and are taken to extremes when trying to roll items which can roll both caster and physical mods.

While you rolling a sword in fact eliminates caster mods, the harshness of the diminishing weights is still real.

Look at the 1H sword weightings. The prefixes you want all have diminishing weightings. You are wanting to hit one of the high end diminished weightings, then regal another.

A lot of people don't realise how harsh the chance is, I suggest you study these mod pages a bit.

Now, conversely, a lot of people do know how harsh the chance is, but wrongly associate this to all crafting. Here's the flip side, take a look at Intel Body Armours for example. The difference is night and day.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 10, 2017, 1:49:01 PM
"
Doomstryver wrote:

Advice? Base your meaning of "decent" on SSF play rather than Trading.
"
Doomstryver wrote:

If you dont strictly need a specific weapon type it may help to pick up and ID blue/yellow weapons. A wisdom scroll is much cheaper than an Alt. And selling the IDed blue/yellow gives more currency.
Essence crafts can help too. Best use sufficient item level. IIRC at least 77 if you want IAS. More for small chance at better %%phys damage.
The prophecy doesnt have much value far as I know.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Thinking about a bow build.

;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:

;)

?

Or do I miss something? Trapper? Miner?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Astarte911 wrote:

;)

That looks worthless lol. Just use tabula and get a decent rare or a 5L
Dont open
Spoiler
Last edited by InfantWhale on Apr 10, 2017, 7:08:35 PM
"
InfantWhale wrote:
"
Astarte911 wrote:

;)

That looks worthless lol. Just use tabula and get a decent rare or a 5L

Its good for a +2/+3 bow or ele crit build, or even srs... Far from worthless :)

You can use a +2 fire essence and even get lucky enough to get a +1 all gems as well from it. Mastercrafting is kinda farfetched for most in ssf.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info