How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Hey, I am part of the SSF crew for a week

Better than ever!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.

Playing a Frenzy Charge-stacking Ice Trap Trickster in the SSF event and managed to make these boots which, since I have permanent 7 frenzy charges, provide 189% damage vs low life targets, 54% mvoespeed and 5.6% life regen per second.

I was going for Darkray Vectors for obvious reasons but when I found them I didn't look back. Always kinda overlooked them, but damn!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Also played in Shifting Stones or whatever the name event. The 15 min intervals seem to be rather pointless. From my POV it ended up similar to Standard. Unlike the Sentinels which made a difference. Probably could have tried to leverage Tormented or Delirium maybe but Tormented are just too annoying.

Anyway build is/was CA/TR Pathfinder. Progression didnt go well. Somehow I ended up with bad survivability and low damage. Also made (in retrospect) quite some mistakes. Build works now though and can do any map mod combination. Despite my gear/build having issues like not enough ES.

Passive:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Nov 20, 2023, 10:05:56 PM

I cry.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Kirac shenanigans finally worked out :D

Use your divines on ventor's, he loves them!

TOTA goals achieved.

5 days /played on my RF inquis plus some 2 days on my TOTA cheeser, pretty neat I'd say.
Currently at 786 uniques (with the goal of someday reaching 1000) in SSF Standard. Finally learned what's up with the Habringer Breachead maps and uniques while casually reading through the Wiki. Well, guess I'll have to farm a lot of Habringer next league ... that will take some time.

Also finally dropped a Poet's Pen. Can't believe it took so long. Abyss is now at 100% - don't want to grind those phasing/immune Abyss ever again. It became sale quickly.

Still hoping to drop more Divine Orbs to use on my Melding jewel. It's basically the last big upgrade for my RF Inquisitor that will most likely not work that way in 3.23 anymore anyway, lol.

I think Heist replicas can push the unique counter a lot further (still missing like 90+ replicas), although it'll require a lot of Blueprint and Heist farming. Eh.

Also missing ~half of the Breach uniques and the unique Legion jewels, so will probably do an Ultimatum + Habringer + Breach + Legion league in 3.23. Needs a decent boom boom character build, though.

Doubt I will ever get those Blight uniques. Their droprate is absurd and I don't like the mechanic at all.
Last edited by PraceAce on Dec 4, 2023, 6:51:52 AM
"
PraceAce wrote:
Currently at 786 uniques (with the goal of someday reaching 1000) in SSF Standard. Finally learned what's up with the Habringer Breachead maps and uniques while casually reading through the Wiki. Well, guess I'll have to farm a lot of Habringer next league ... that will take some time.

Also finally dropped a Poet's Pen. Can't believe it took so long. Abyss is now at 100% - don't want to grind those phasing/immune Abyss ever again. It became sale quickly.

Still hoping to drop more Divine Orbs to use on my Melding jewel. It's basically the last big upgrade for my RF Inquisitor that will most likely not work that way in 3.23 anymore anyway, lol.

I think Heist replicas can push the unique counter a lot further (still missing like 90+ replicas), although it'll require a lot of Blueprint and Heist farming. Eh.

Also missing ~half of the Breach uniques and the unique Legion jewels, so will probably do an Ultimatum + Habringer + Breach + Legion league in 3.23. Needs a decent boom boom character build, though.

Doubt I will ever get those Blight uniques. Their droprate is absurd and I don't like the mechanic at all.
i recomend going for league uniques first, those are the hardest to get, compared to regular stuff that you get while mapping
RIP @93. Played CA/TR PF. In Affliction while Charm farming - white T7 map. Probably instagib. Still have an Omen which triggers at 25% in inventory:

Only idea as to what could have caused it is corpse explosion. Just killed unique mob and was on the corpse. There was one other rare mob around. Didnt see any hint or anything. Just dead.

+jewel with 15% fire res

Passive:
Tried a different progression approach this time. Expedition early. Didnt have the same kind of problem with low survival and low DPS at the same time. But that was just due to me being too slow to get far. Unfortunately by the time I actually got Expedition crafting going I didnt really need it anymore. So this was rather a dead end. Need a better plan for mid map progression.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Current setup.

Noticable founds:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info