How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

while leveling with EA ballista I got two very early exalts

And I got super lucky with my 6 link chest piece. Only 5 fuses used and 6 linked.
Last edited by odds on Aug 23, 2023, 3:01:20 AM
"
odds wrote:
while leveling with EA ballista I got two very early exalts

And I got super lucky with my 6 link chest piece. Only 5 fuses used and 6 linked.

Nice.
thx

and next sixlink (after 300 fuses or so), this time a bow with +2 to lvl of socketed bowgems.

The lvl 21 corrupted EA gem also is a nice bonus.

build really shredds the content

Last edited by odds on Aug 25, 2023, 11:18:07 AM
One of best builds.

Grats on bow.
6 Jewelers, 6 fusings. I have never done a build with this staff...
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

I got two big upgrades yesterday! Unfortunately I feel that I might have bricked my atlas by going all in on Breach. I planned to farm Xoph's Blood which used to be perfectly farmable but was not aware that breach was changed last league...
Breach bosses used to drop 20 splinters and now they drop 4-5. Not only that, but I ran 6 Xoph breachstones on permenant HCSSF league and didn't get any blessings... This looks bad, but maybe I should see it more as a marathon effort as opposed to flash farming that amulet.
Last edited by DeLJaDe on Aug 26, 2023, 10:11:48 AM

pretty happy about this find, ill reroll into boneshatter to make use of this
Some garbage i found.

After 3k hours or so, I have found the perfect playstyle for me. I play in trade league, with a huge caveat - I do not allow myself to buy any pieces of gear, but I allow myself to sell stuff so I have the currency I need when I need it. The days of having 10ex(div) sitting in my stash but 0 fuses took its toll on me, ever since I began playing like this, I have enjoyed the game much more.

I did find a replica Farrul's Fur in my first blueprint yesterday, which I quickly sold for 11.5 div and allowed me to finally link my chest. I am now a Heist enjoyer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info