How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

After three characters, and two weeks in HC, I've switched back to SC. Gotten to mapping and am looking for Zana to spawn. 8 maps in.
tested it out and it's amazing for loot xD on a strand map i gained like 12 uniques x'D gonna save em when i have a nice nemesis stone and something else with some nice shaped maps :D
finally found one of these <3 altho it doesn't seem to increase shit in my eyes then again rng right :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
tested it out and it's amazing for loot xD on a strand map i gained like 12 uniques x'D gonna save em when i have a nice nemesis stone and something else with some nice shaped maps :D
finally found one of these <3 altho it doesn't seem to increase shit in my eyes then again rng right :')

More likely your filter than RNG.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

no :P tested it with holding alt so xd
"
satanttin wrote:

It wont immediately appear to have value. But over a given period of time you will get a great deal more drops (especially currency) with the 100% IIQ. Increased rarity on magic mobs which already have inherent rarity will help you to drop more rares which should increase the odds of that GG ID.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I've been using NeverSink since the start and it really messed me up. I had to use Notepad++ to edit the filter because I missed out on a lot of crafting stuff. Been collecting Auric Maces to chance for that crab looking mace, but NeverSink had them all hidden. Same with Champion Kite Shield. Took awhile to go through and edit it.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
My /played time is now a bit over 2 days. Still sporting a 4-link. Still saving for my 5-link (pretty close, 30 more fuses or so). Running Onslaught on alched Beach maps mostly. Have somehow managed to complete 5 of 6 Uber trials in the process!

Found my first ever Alpha's! Actually my first ever of lots of good Uniques so I'm pretty happy even though it's been a bit of a grind.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
Doomstryver wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

It wont immediately appear to have value. But over a given period of time you will get a great deal more drops (especially currency) with the 100% IIQ. Increased rarity on magic mobs which already have inherent rarity will help you to drop more rares which should increase the odds of that GG ID.

yeah just noticed i got a lot more unique drops kinda insane xd and my first
was long long over do xD
"
satanttin wrote:
yeah just noticed i got a lot more unique drops kinda insane xd and my first
was long long over do xD

Grats! Go hand it in and see what you get ;)

I managed to find my first two over the weekend too, notably on a new character. Clearly my first toon had cursed RNG. Nothing to write home about though...

21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Found voll devotion. Welp, 3.0 discharger incoming if I manage to find that voll protector.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info