what to do at best with this? Winter orb? Ball Lightning? -.-

I could use this...
"
de99ial wrote:
"
kobrakhan wrote:
what to do at best with this? Winter orb? Ball Lightning? -.-

I could use this...

should have waited a day befor i temple-vaaled it, so i would have done it with a non 6-linked. lel, something I will never risk again.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Probably the most interesting thing I've gotten this league is the Celestial Hideout (just in time!) I've got 3k alts stashed and I've been looking for my weapon base for weeks. That would be any lvl 85+ Shaper Bow. In the looking I snagged a nice 83 Elder Exquisite Blade, but no dice on stuff that is actually useful this league.

Also got 8 Enlightens, 3 Enhances, only 1 Empower in the league where I really want 2 empowers.

Here is the good stuff that I have managed:

Build is Dark Pact (on skeletons) Poison Assassin. Does that sound super hipster? It's actually the most powerful build I've ever played. Really good. Give it a shot. I might write a guide.

Last edited by nice_guy_threeve on Nov 25, 2019, 11:56:02 AM
Playing ssf hc on console for almost 2 years now.

Today, for the first time, managed to six link a chest while trying to 5 link it.
10 minutes later, i found another six link in the incursion temple.

So no six link in two years, then 2 within 10 minutes. unbelievable

I am happy and i am also burned out (end of the leaque). so probably not gona use them.
Last edited by Faceman165 on Nov 26, 2019, 1:21:31 PM
"
Faceman165 wrote:
Playing ssf hc on console for almost 2 years now.

Today, for the first time, managed to six link a chest while trying to 5 link it.
10 minutes later, i found another six link in the incursion temple.

So no six link in two years, then 2 within 10 minutes. unbelievable

Unavailable
Unavailable

I am happy and i am also burned out (end of the leaque). so probably not gona use them.

If I were on Playstation I would have loved to trade that Ornate Ringmail with you. Oh well.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
My current gear

Not very good but works fine so far.

Other stuff
I'm still enjoying SSF Standard.

My current goal is to farm uber elder guardians to drop the last of their uniques I'm missing before they vanish in Conquerors of the Atlas : Yoke of Suffering. I don't know why I can't drop it, I have at least 4 of each and every other guardian unique. And 3 Eternity Shrouds and 2 Voidforges, it seem very weird to not have dropped a single time the Yoke.

Doing that, I droped my first ilvl86 Elder Astral Plate and try some fossils into it :

As my main is a Starforge crit Cyclone Slayer, I'm pretty happy today even if I still fail to find any Yoke !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info