How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
Im in full charan mode. rolled my third toon the other day, got it to 60s. I tried to be more in the ssf mindset, and since I got a touch of anguish drop as well as
I've decided to do raider frostblades.

btw - phasing is actually quite cool. not sure if it behaves similarly to phase run, but seems mobs are somewhat confused when you phase, which adds an extra kind of layer of defense

Funny, I'm in full Not-charan mode. Ssf has no room for drop dependent builds. Two Frozen Trails would be nice but hardly necessary. I leave most items on the ground.

And yes, now that I'm sweeping maps, I'm getting all the good melee drops. *sigh*
vortex is
pretty strong. my RF vortex elementalist could clear all the content back when I made her (before atlas)
I'm curious - anyone feel they are finding an inordinate amount of gear that has zero to do with their class? I'm not thinking this should be the cookie cutter smart loot of D3, but I've got a Witch to 74 and a Ranger now and I find ridiculous amounts of rares/uniques that have nothing to do with either of those classes. Found two bows, both low level/entry level, yet finding mallets and swords every day :)

just crafted on the ias :o stoked!
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Lv91.5 right now with my Melee Raider

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Congratulations to Steelmage for being the first to reach level 100 SSF, that's some impressive efficiency. I've racked up a lot of hours in Legacy so far, and my SRS Necromancer only recently hit level 95. I'm pleasantly surprised with what the build has grown to be, especially considering I hadn't planned for it initially, and experimented a lot along the way. There's still some gear slots I could marginally upgrade, but for the most part the character feels complete. Currently using Ahn's Heritage as my shield and Kaom's Roots, two great uniques for life-based builds in 2.6 in my opinion:

I'm still working towards the 100% Atlas bonus goal which is what I had last league with the help of trading. On that note, the change to The Encroaching Darkness drop restriction has been a blessing, allowing the unlocking of a handful of unique maps which previously would have been difficult to obtain. With Siosa now selling all quest gems, it feels like SSF is in the right place. Next project when the Necromancer dies is probably some Scion, undecided on the build but potentially a Whispering Ice one since my first divination card set yielded a staff with perfect rolls:
/migrate_all

now i can uninstall my laddermacro :D
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
/migrate_all

now i can uninstall my laddermacro :D

Any particular reason? Best of luck in Legacy SC!

Found a guaranteed Cadiro leaguestone yesterday, actually got two brodeals! Auxium was around 900 coins and Lion's Roar was 150. I think I'm all set to play my planned ES build now... as soon as I get that damned Incandescent Heart...

21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
just found my second exalted from a breach :') still no freaking key :( getting kinda frustrating xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Doomstryver wrote:

I started staring at my ladderposition which kills the fun.. luckily that was fixed by clicking 2 times with a mouse :P
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
"
Doomstryver wrote:

I started staring at my ladderposition which kills the fun.. luckily that was fixed by clicking 2 times with a mouse :P

I know the feel. Looking at the ladder yesterday and seeing I was in the top 300 for LSSF was a pretty interesting feeling since I've never been a very efficient or focused player. I think I've only managed to get this far because I'm playing a fairly safe build and haven't rerolled yet.

I wouldn't let it stress you though, just enjoy playing the game and if you happen to place highly on the ladder that's just a bonus :)
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info