How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Last edited by DasName on Oct 22, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
"
DasName wrote:

I wouldnt be surprised if this is the best ventor in Delve.
Returned after a 4 month or so POE break, ready to grind again :P . I'm at 6/8 offerings where I left this june. Can't get any more to drop because I can't get the right maps to drop. Focusing on getting more completion bonus hopefully that helps a bit!
Also, shaper strongholds are so generous in drops! They are new to me and I like them a lot for dropping many sextants.
Sometimes one has to bow to the meta.

Still using a Goldrim though til I get the resis sorted. Also didn't manage to 5-link anything this league. Should just use Vorici.
Speaking of the meta:

SSF BV tri-herald elementalist dropped this last night. Made clearing those delves a lot easier. I rolled it 5 times with all the divines I had and ended up with great rolls except for one.

What level of priority is that 5% explosion on death? Clear seems to be acceptable with it.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Speaking of the meta:

SSF BV tri-herald elementalist dropped this last night. Made clearing those delves a lot easier. I rolled it 5 times with all the divines I had and ended up with great rolls except for one.

What level of priority is that 5% explosion on death? Clear seems to be acceptable with it.

You should consider dropping spell echo. With the max stacks being lowered to 10 it really isn't required at all if you have at least one duration node in your tree.

You could go controlled destruction or added cold or whatever else you want there and enjoy some extra damage. :)

Oh... and that 5% damage on death should be your #1 priority. That is what helps clear packs in higher tier maps.
Last edited by Prizy on Oct 23, 2018, 11:19:16 AM
"
Prizy wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Speaking of the meta:

You should consider dropping spell echo. With the max stacks being lowered to 10 it really isn't required at all if you have at least one duration node in your tree.

You could go controlled destruction or added cold or whatever else you want there and enjoy some extra damage. :)

Oh... and that 5% damage on death should be your #1 priority. That is what helps clear packs in higher tier maps.

for the purpose of speeding through maps and delves, spell echo feels much better.
Done a purely a 'try and to see' build with

Using Obliteration wands

which I hadn't thought to use when I started build and they make the build more solid where there are mixed enemies(life wise).

The biggest challenge of this armour is that it is the wrong base for the gems you need so I am missing a gem which I dare not role for unless I miraculously got a second Deaths Oath.I was lucky getting the colours I did.

Another challenge is getting the damage up as it is very limited,not even spell nodes work just Chaos,Dot and some of the Aura ones.

The new Wither support on the Purity minions might help.
Last edited by Kavlor on Oct 25, 2018, 4:58:50 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Prizy wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Speaking of the meta:

for the purpose of speeding through maps and delves, spell echo feels much better.

Thanks for the input. I've been popping Echo in and out the last couple of days and I prefer it in. I agree the loss of dps is of concern.

Great, I use all my divines and the high priority roll is the worst!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info