How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Got some gear upgrades. Gear is still lacking though. There is a lot more potential. Have now 75% attack dodge after getting hit - with jewels, flask and pantheon. Tankiness is much better than before. Unfortunately incursions sometimes have crazy lag for me so I need this or have to skip them. Also tried 2x Poets pen and it lacks in survivability in comparison.

And got some more drops including another Kaoms... and another life/mana Dark Seer:

+2x corrupted Essence
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Just RIP to phys reflect map incursion. Not the first time I forgot about it and stacked up my "utility" BV.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
not a bad day so far xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Some new founds:

Also this:

Since im running poets pen build with bladefall and arc im thinking Concentrated effect, controlled destruction and what more? Gral for any suggestions.
Just finished my last temple run. Played pretty consistently the whole league. Didn't manage to complete a single one of my major goals but enjoyed the whole journey and never got burnt out. Will probably skip delve and continue chasing some goals in standard.

Good Finds
Spoiler

6 Links
Spoiler

League Uniques
Spoiler

Annoying RNG
Spoiler

Other Jewels
Spoiler

Random Uniques
Spoiler
Last edited by Vexura on Aug 26, 2018, 11:39:02 PM
shit i've found this league:

that's my most precious once can't complain :D more i have in 4months league normally lel xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Got the atziri's mirror prophecy a few days ago on ssf hc incursion.
Might just be the rarest thing I've ever found, or ever will.
Delve hype! Good luck to all the SSF players, I hope you get the drops needed to make leveling smooth. See you all in Global 773 tomorrow!
So hype about the Zana changes...

let's go Stronghold farming!!!

:D
Looking forward to Delve, though the skeptic in me isn't all that sure it's going to work. The Zana mods should make filling the Atlas trivial, provided you're willing to pay for it. As easy as it was in Harbinger.

I'm making my first month's character to run all map mods. Ascendant Elementalist/Slayer for the "no reflect". Should be fun. Probably not the strongest of builds. Will be running Smite as my main skill, with a whole bunch of minions to support. Two golems, the new physical herald, maybe summon phantasm too. We'll see how that goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info