How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Hi guys, I am about to try SSF for the 1st time in Flashback, and then in the new league in September, I'm very excited.

Question - how do you 6L things? I would imagine there is less incentive to use Vorici, since it's harder to collect 1500 fuses without trading chaos for them?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Question - how do you 6L things? I would imagine there is less incentive to use Vorici, since it's harder to collect 1500 fuses without trading chaos for them?

Depends.

a) Do a build which doesnt require 6linking. Farming Tabula is very easy. Some other 6links can be farmed too - like 'Chains'.

b) Do a build which doesnt require a 6link - like some RF builds.

c) Use Vorici and grind for it.

d) Accidental 6link when trying to get a 5link.

e) Manual 6link. Grind or luck.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Jadran wrote:
Hi guys, I am about to try SSF for the 1st time in Flashback, and then in the new league in September, I'm very excited.

You don't.
Most of us SSF types play with 5Ls unless a 6L is gifted us. Using fusings, it's about 10 times more likely to get a 5L than a 6L... so if you stop at 5L you'll get a 6L about one in ten tries. Very rarely is it "worth" dropping 1000+ fusing on an item in hopes of getting a 6L.

When I do, I will always stop at 5L if I have less that 300 fusings.

Oh... and make sure the item you're trying to 6L is really worth it. No use dumping all those fusings on something that you'll want to replace.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 2, 2018, 3:10:04 PM
Nice way to do it is let's say you wanna use a Belly as your end game chest, so what you wanna do is get one and 5l it, find another one and just throw all your fusings on it, eventually you will get your 6l end game chest.
"
attiGT wrote:
Nice way to do it is let's say you wanna use a Belly as your end game chest, so what you wanna do is get one and 5l it, find another one and just throw all your fusings on it, eventually you will get your 6l end game chest.

If you play long enough you'll get 1500 fusings for the six link craft.
I'm not playing in the SSF league, but I got these items all on my own. Took a long while before I got the right room upgraded to level 3, but finally managed to upgrade the Soul Catcher :)

Had no idea the Vial of the Ghost was that valuable, so it sat in my stash for at least a week. Good thing I finally looked it up. These are by far the best items I've gotten. Other than that it's probably this one:
You need to change the way You think. Usa what i find and see whete it will lead. Dont aim at any item - unless OG - just use some not gear dependant build and reach mapping. After first tour You will probably have something interesting to build around.
"
Jadran wrote:

Welcome to SSF, hope you like it! Since this is temp league and not a normal league I would suggest trying to link the items yourself. The best way to get fusings is through vendoring lower currency. I often do Jewellers --> Fusings and you can also do Alterations --> Jewellers if you don't plan to do any Alt crafting.

You can also unlock Grotto first and leave the rest of T4 maps uncompleted to farm Loyalty cards, they drop in abundance.

As far as application goes, you don't need to have hundreds of fusings before you try, I normally wait until I have 20-40, quickly apply the fusings, and then move on if it doesn't link.
Last edited by seanxjohnson on Aug 3, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
Question for the SSF crew for the Flashback race.

What's going to be the fastest way to get a Tabula? In the Mayhem races people always farm Tidal Island with Rogue Exiles, but now there will only be 2 of them and not 10/20, is it still a good idea to farm there? I hate doing Blood Aqueducts for 6 hours...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info