How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Life/MoM SR/RF Pathfinder complete build - still missing Chaos resistance unfortunately:
Spoiler

For Lab:

Passive Tree - its not properly min-maxed though.

Some recent drops:
Unavailable

The 6link cards dropped just so - without trying to farm them. And 'Chains' can be farmed easily I think. And corrupted 6links drop a lot in the temple with T3 tempest. Its like the game is throwing 6links at the player now.
Poets Pen may be interesting as a I have 'The Vigil' too. But I dont really play enough currently to try out new builds. Maybe later in league.

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

found this today, pretty happy bout that
Kind of holding my ground at T10 maps. Arc-Totem build just dies too quickly when it gets in trouble. That's ok... I'll start up a new character on the 1st.
Some ne stuff:
"
Zebedin wrote:
pretty good i made loreweave and tinkerskin 6l early and im farmi..

GIRLS DONT PLAY POE ;D

my girl does x'D she has no choice :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Those were the notable uniques that dropped yeserday. Had been looking for that dagger for so long in standard league. Just randomly dropped in ssf :D and the helmet just looks cool, never saw it before.

@Pelicanofwar
Thanx again for the advice, I will try your method but right now I cant get elder off of my unexplored atlas area so i'll just have to hope for map drops the old fashioned way.
I gotta say SSF and having to find your own stuff really made me fall in love wit the game again.

Instead of playing path of chaos recipe and alt tabbing to poetrade to buy stuff, I feel like im actually playing the game more.

Everything feels more valuable and every unique added to my stash becomes a more thought provoking "what could I do with this".
My only gripe with SSF is that I still love golem builds and golem jewels just never drop which feelsbad.
I've been throwing all my chaos into warbands map mod and it feels worth it at 3c, still no call of the brotherhood rings dropping yet tho.

Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.

I am thinking of building a molten strike Ngamahu's Flame Slayer. I have found only one wildfire jewel at the moment. Do you think it might work with the items I posted here ? I would put molten strike in the gloves for the slower projectile and projectile damage.
Last edited by Pacemaker007 on Jun 26, 2018, 2:31:06 AM
Which build has it easiest on SSF to be able to do uber elder? I have a personal goal this league of getting to level 100 on SSF and clearing uber elder.

I'm currently a 62 Jugg looking to eventually to do him as rf, but I also know Kaom's is going to be a lot of volcano farming, and RoTF will take a long time to drop as well.
Last edited by VoidMoon on Jun 26, 2018, 5:04:52 AM
"
Pacemaker007 wrote:

I am thinking of building a molten strike Ngamahu's Flame Slayer. I have found only one wildfire jewel at the moment. Do you think it might work with the items I posted here ? I would put molten strike in the gloves for the slower projectile and projectile damage.

The projectile damage is a global effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info