How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

i was enyoying until the boss of ACT 5 (normal i was lvl 46) kill me in one shoot (he was even attacking my decoy totem and i was on the other way, he used a strange skill that make appear like thousand of litlle yellow orbs everywhere) when he got around 1 HP left. (was SFF Hardcore) i was overleved i even finished the temple alone two times as a brezze, all was a brezze, i made the ascension alone too etc....

how i'm getting a lot of times unexpected error disconnections in loading sscreens i decided to just give up and say bye bye to this game, i like hardcore modes but i can't deal with one shoots even if you have full resis, and are overpowered for that point of the game.

sry but this game need a serious rebalanced in hardcore mode for don't die in one shoot, the funny dissapear when this shit happen.
Last edited by CraZy_SkuLL on Jun 4, 2018, 2:59:12 AM
Doing well just level 87 w/ my RF Trickster.

"
CraZy_SkuLL wrote:
i was enyoying until the boss of ACT 5 (normal i was lvl 46) kill me in one shoot (he was even attacking my decoy totem and i was on the other way, he used a strange skill that make appear like thousand of litlle yellow orbs everywhere) when he got around 1 HP left. (was SFF Hardcore)

"
CraZy_SkuLL wrote:
i like hardcore modes but i can't deal with one shoots even if you have full resis, and are overpowered for that point of the game.

Later on (maps etc) there are quite a few of those 'one shot which needs to be strictly dodged unless you have a specialized build' moves. Realistically for HC in PoE you need to read up on boss skills before doing the boss(*). Avarius/Innocence is one of the biggest offenders - especially the skill you mentioned.

(*) Like this: Mechanics Explained - Avarius Castius
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

In all these years, I have only built one Staff character.
May have to do another now :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Got to 71 over the weekend. Just need to do Merci lab and then I can kill Kitava and start mapping. I usually skip the meta.. but arc was just too good so I rerolled after I got my first character to 40.

Dropped at level 34! I wore it for awhile then realized it was just an anchor while leveling. But will hopefully be useful later once I flesh out my build and can fit it in without sacrificing anything.

Also had one of those 100+ Life, 7%+ Added Life chests drop at level 17, but quickly realized that wasn't as special as I thought.
Doing amazing with level 86 Power Siphon wander. Very happy with 6 link I crafted on day 3:

Some temple uniques:
ended weekend one at 57 / A7, got much less time in than usual due to having work ;-;

just swapped out Controlled Destruction and started investing in some crit, probably still too early but my dagger has room for crit multi craft so i figured why not

Last edited by Trentemoller on Jun 4, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

should I reroll as an Arctrapper? I've heard they're OP this patch... ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info