How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Kavlor wrote:
Got the Prophecy for this so used the Bestiary to get the item which got on about the 4th attempt.I don't think I will have time to use it though.

2nd Poets pen dropped not long after the first.So now I can get dual casting.

This took forever to 6 socket and now linking is too.I don't even know if it will improve my build.

I should gain a lot more defence but losing Bringer of Rain might lose a chunks of DPS.I can't even test the loss as all the gems are in the BoR.Maybe if a Tabula drops.

cherubims is kinda pointless for sunder as u dont deal chaos dmg at allat all and your leech is always capped so that doesnt do anything either, its mostly good for chaos dmg builds like assasin or trickster.
For sunder id recommend using tabula and good helm like starkonja or rare helm with 100+ life and resists. For endgame setup for sunder glad nothing will beat belly of the beast in ssf, in trade league u could get elder chest with 12% max life and ~180 life which could beat belly, but thats something u wont really craft easily in ssf, as u need to get ilevel 86 elder chest, which is already borderline impossible.
My honest advice is not to use bor at all, the dmg is really low with it due to low gem levels, and with 20/20 gems in tabula u would have more dmg. So try to beastcraft a 6l for yourself, or farm 6l cards.
Last edited by Aetherium on Apr 29, 2018, 7:09:29 AM

Today was a good day for my bow champion.

EDIT:

And the next day was even better:
Last edited by carkasjak on May 1, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
That some nice bow there :

First SSF league, I reached lvl90, farmed Atziri and Uberlab (never done before) and beat the Elder and the Pale Council. The RNG gods won't allow me to go beyond T10 so I feel done now. Anyway I enjoyed every minute of it, SSF is so cool I'm gonna go SSF next league. I disliked Bestiary really much but SSF saved the day imho.

I was done with this league, I thought I´d level my Scion a bit when I encountered a Kaom´s Unique Box in Kaom´s Dream. I fought it even though it was risky and this thing dropped.

The sad thing is, I don´t even know what build to play with it, that´s how uninspired I am.
Flashback SSF
Spoiler

Was hoping for a couple leveling items like these :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hi SSF folks, would like some opinions.

I am playing a Molten Strike character in SSF_Flashback so i'll need to get 2 Wildfires.
Wildfire is a pretty common drop but i have no telling when one will drop, rng and all.

I already have a Wildfire for my main SSF character.
Would it be better to level another character, beat innocence and get it from quest rewards or wait for a 2nd one to drop?
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on May 7, 2018, 12:11:38 AM

soon enough ill respec my sunder to wander
"
kelongngu wrote:
Hi SSF folks, would like some opinions.

I am playing a Molten Strike character in SSF_Flashback so i'll need to get 2 Wildfires.
Wildfire is a pretty common drop but i have no telling when one will drop, rng and all.

I already have a Wildfire for my main SSF character.
Would it be better to level another character, beat innocence and get it from quest rewards or wait for a 2nd one to drop?

Waiting might be longer than leveling and killing Innoc.
rolling a KB deadeye for SSF HC FB, bowing in the meanwhile, reached 58 and mid-A7 over the weekend

these loot pinata leagues make ssf so much easier. my dude is basically twinked out and this is a first char in a fresh league. the Bisco leash in particular is so nice, the character is already pretty zoomzoom but having sick killstreak bonuses popping off is very synergistic with all these league mods

Last edited by Trentemoller on May 7, 2018, 1:11:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info