How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Yeah, me too. What to play, what to play ...

Any suggestions guys?

Edit:

a good omen?
Last edited by erdelyii on Apr 14, 2018, 12:53:43 AM
Im doing what i call "lazy regal". I have one tab in which i store items in equipment like way and i do when i remember. It works good.

I rolled a BladeFlurry Champion with Scaeva and Prismatic Eclipse in Offhand and I´m getting tired of it before I even made it to maps. lol.
I need a different approach to this game asap. I´m not having fun.
I do the chaos recipe, because Zana mods and Masters Uniques, but mainly just to have some short term goals to keep me motivated.
"
I rolled a BladeFlurry Champion with Scaeva and Prismatic Eclipse in Offhand and I´m getting tired of it before I even made it to maps. lol.
I need a different approach to this game asap. I´m not having fun.

You are aware that bf alternates your dual wields if both are swords/claws/daggers, and that you need something like a mace, scepter, or axe in offhand to have a statstick
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
I´ve just read up on that, but my tooltip said that the dmg is higher with Prismatic than with
other options I have laying around. So I have no choice right now.
Tooltip is incorrect for dual wielding most of the time. You basically need to use PoB if you really want to compare that.
I switched to Relentless Fury as my offhand for now.

So far, so good.

Red elder finally felt like droppinga jewel, altho no clue what sort of build would benefit from both of theese auras.

Maybe some qotf bow build? But then wrath is either inefficient (assuming phys scaling build) or the % added mod is inefficient (assuming added dmg builds), so not sure what to do :P
Last edited by krenderke on Apr 15, 2018, 10:07:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info