How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Accidentally crafted a 6 link! Would have happily stopped at 5L.

It's fun to be so focused on crafting instead of trading this league. I'm saving up for some ilvl 84+ crafting:

At lvl 88 and just starting to rock red maps. I still haven't found all uber lab trials yet though :(
Died to porcupines like a moron.

Thought i'd have some fun with some slayer build and was preparing to get the Cherubims Maleficence that i found to a casual 5 link.

This happened:

Now i guess i have no choice but to take it cereal.

I dont have the slightest idea what build to go for though.

Relevant uniques that i have, that might be used in the build:
Spoiler

No snakebites or I'd have gone with that most likely and some sort of crit.. thing. Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated.
Pretty good:
Spoiler

And this:

I have only found 2 six linked items since closed beta!
Currently 80 on first char HC as Siege Ballista Chieftan

I find 2-3 uniques per map but they're never any good must be my crap luck lol

We block now?? O.o

Spoiler
and just because someone might be curious, it happened after i'd done my mapping.. was doing some prophecies, found Arcanist's on Ledge when i was going to go killl Kuduku&Kadaka... so Kuduku RNG still works ;)
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 10, 2017, 7:18:16 PM
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
We block now?? O.o

Spoiler
and just because someone might be curious, it happened after i'd done my mapping.. was doing some prophecies, found Arcanist's on Ledge when i was going to go killl Kuduku&Kadaka... so Kuduku RNG still works ;)

u got ur key from a arcanist?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
damn. that shield is gorgeous
lvl 84 on t5 waiting on dropping all the t6. Got pretty triggered yesterday when the exact item I need dropped for my scrubcore char while I was doing dailies.
I am loving enforced SSF. I've always played SSF, but it's great having it official.

I'd like official SSF global channels so like minded players can chat. A place where every drop isn't, 'How much is this worth?' but instead, 'How does this change the direction if my character?'
"
Augusten wrote:
I am loving enforced SSF. I've always played SSF, but it's great having it official.

I'd like official SSF global channels so like minded players can chat. A place where every drop isn't, 'How much is this worth?' but instead, 'How does this change the direction if my character?'

i like that idea. be a good place to keep company without parties and can showcase recent drops etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info