How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

that quite a hard thing to get in SSF, congrats. same exact tri-res gave me headheache in classic legacy league, to the point i switched for another flask.

still fishing for that wise oak flask, had another lion's roar from cadiro today :

a perfect one this time, but it's still almost useless to my build.

dropped since i'm finally able to farm maps with breach/beyond,
i would have prefered reliquary keys (it was the other way around in classic legacy league exalts>keys).

for the very first time, i had an interesting "five for one" trade from navali, turned some trash uniques into an overflowing chalice, pretty usefull so far.

for the first time, i've invested some time into prophecy and i must say that they are WAY more important in SSF compared to classic leagues. i did not expected mutch from those, but i've already got one prophecy giving me the fated version of the unique i need, and i'm getting closer to kintsugi (completed deadly rivalry IV, finger crossed to get the 5th soon) that would be a nice chest. i just might complete a prophecy chain for the first time.

i'm still struggleling to get a good bow, no windripper, lioneye's glare or death harp... i absolutely need one to be able to go over T10 maps.

Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Jun 2, 2017, 10:59:47 PM
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
that quite a hard thing to get in SSF, congrats. same exact tri-res gave me headheache in classic legacy league, to the point i switched for another flask.

:) I did it on a whim. The one downside is, now, I really don't want to change any gear hehe. But I'm flexible, so it'll work: Let the GG items rain! haha

"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
still fishing for that wise oak flask, had another lion's roar from cadiro today :

Ahh I've never found a Roar. The Wise Oak flask made me flip out when it dropped, tho. I was like, "FOR REAL?!" I'm Frost Blades, 100% Cold Dmg, so for me it's Rllly good.

"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
for the very first time, i had an interesting "five for one" trade from navali, turned some trash uniques into an overflowing chalice, pretty usefull so far.

never much liked that flask myself. usually find my flasks are overflowing regardless, due to kill speed.

"
Zboublemeteor wrote:
for the first time, i've invested some time into prophecy and i must say that they are WAY more important in SSF compared to classic leagues. i did not expected mutch from those, but i've already got one prophecy giving me the fated version of the unique i need, and i'm getting closer to kintsugi (completed deadly rivalry IV, finger crossed to get the 5th soon) that would be a nice chest. i just might complete a prophecy chain for the first time.

i'm still struggleling to get a good bow, no windripper, lioneye's glare or death harp... i absolutely need one to be able to go over T10 maps.

gl with the finding one of those bows, shouldnt be too hard.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:

jesus christ I've been farming so many dunes maps and the cards will not drop.. I've been tying to get lions roar for more than a month.

meanwhile...

im losing my mind :D
Ssf is fun if you can Fork oft the playtime to make up for the Trading Part but playing 8h a day is only possible if you failed Hard in life.

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
Ssf is fun if you can Fork oft the playtime to make up for the Trading Part but playing 8h a day is only possible if you failed Hard in life.

Says someone trying to justify trading. You can play SSF casually. You just can't have the goals of someone who is playing with trading. You can enjoy the way you want, but don't come here trying to tell people they wont be able to enjoy playing the game differently than you do.
"
bwam wrote:
never much liked that flask myself. usually find my flasks are overflowing regardless, due to kill speed.

it's not my N°1 go to flask, but for a 5 for one trade i was very pleased to not get a trash of the trash unique.

"
bwam wrote:
gl with the finding one of those bows, shouldnt be too hard.

that what i thought, but they somehow refuse to drop, i've got a copy of almost every other bow (ok except voltaxic and slivertongue ;) ). i'll probably continue to drop lion's roar and never see a death harp !

"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Zboublemeteor wrote:

jesus christ I've been farming so many dunes maps and the cards will not drop.. I've been tying to get lions roar for more than a month.

meanwhile...

im losing my mind :D

dropped one lion's roar in dunes (only 1 earth drinker card dropped), that was really lucky ! too bad we can't trade ;) ^^

edit :

hum, interesting ! i think i'll give up on kintsugi, this will boost my single target immensely !
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Jun 3, 2017, 11:17:48 AM
Just got my 22nd exalt orb today.
ey
"

wait what? how did you do that?

Reliquary chest?
Last edited by golan4840 on Jun 3, 2017, 12:31:04 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
"

wait what? how did you do that?

Reliquary chest?