Insane and Trippy Visual Glitch | Never seen anything like this before

Hi GGG,

Tweeted yoiu these SS's but now I see the website is back up i'll post here as well to make sure you get them and so I can put down more information.

So the circles you see in the firs timage started really small. Around the size of Dragon helmet mtx my char is wearing. They then quickly expanded in just over 1 second to fill the entire screen so all I could see was white. Then as I moved my character..... well the last screenshot happened, not sure how to describe it.

This all happened for around 30-40 seconds after finishing the first phase of Izaro in normal lab. I have not patched the game since a 19.9mb patch around 1.5 hours before the legacy league started and can provide technical specs if necessary
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2017, 11:53:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This bug report is a bit delayed (roughly 6-8 minutes after the event) but i am still stood in the same spot and in the same room.

The /bug command is used to recreate your instance to figure out why the game did something wrong, for example - imagine if Izaro just never appeared during your Labyrinth run. This is a problem with how your video card is rendering the game, so /bug won't be useful.

Honestly, the first thing I'd do is check the temps of your hardware.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Can you please post specs of your setup? I'll pass this along to get looked into.
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Can you please post specs of your setup? I'll pass this along to get looked into.

Game:

Windowed Fullscreen
1920x1080
Shadow Quality: High
AA Quality: MSAA x8
Tex Quality: High
Tex Filtering: 16x Ansio
Post Processing: Enabled
Screen Shake: Enabled
Engine Multi: Enabled
Dx11 Beta

ASUS Sabertooth Z77
Intel i7 3770k @ 4.6GHz (up from 3.4GHZ)
NVIDIA GTX 680 (no OC)
16GB RAM
Game installed on a WD Caviar Black 1TB drive
Dual Screen set up: 1x 120HZ 1080p(DVI-D) & 1x60HZ 1080p(HDMI)

Component temperatures are well within safe range: (Degrees Celsius)
CPU 43
MOBO 33
GPU 47

15.7-17.8ms frame time
15-17ms latency
57-67 FPS (This is down from 120+) I think because im in windowed fullscreen.

Feel free to ask for anything I missed out.
Last edited by TheJackula on Mar 3, 2017, 11:22:30 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
The /bug command is used to recreate your instance to figure out why the game did something wrong, for example - imagine if Izaro just never appeared during your Labyrinth run. This is a problem with how your video card is rendering the game, so /bug won't be useful.

Honestly, the first thing I'd do is check the temps of your hardware.

I seriously doubt it could be my hardware alone as surely that would cause the entire display to break or go weird? I am on a dual monitor set up where the 2nd monitor had no effect from it and the visual glitch only occured on the game world itself. The UI was left untouched.
Thanks for that - passed along. Will report back if we need more info!
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for that - passed along. Will report back if we need more info!

No problem :) I can also report that I have finished my lab run with no more visual glitching
I have the same problem (3 times since the 2.6). I don't know if it can help you to solve it but here are my setup :

Windowed Fullscreen
1920x1080
Shadow Quality: High
AA Quality: MSAA x4
Tex Quality: High
Tex Filtering: 2x Anisotropic
Post Processing: Enabled
Screen Shake: Enabled
Engine Multi: Enabled
Dx11 Beta

Intel i5-2500 CPU 3.30 GHz
8,00 GO RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Hi Hartlin,

Doing cruel lab with a friend and he has gotten a similar visual glitch issue. Again on the first phase of Izaro. He does not have ther abilityt o upload SS's but has done the /bug command and his number is:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info