Insane and Trippy Visual Glitch | Never seen anything like this before

I also ran into this issue in both Normal and Cruel labs (haven't done Merc or Uber yet). I believe it was after Izaro's first phase each time, but there's a chance it was after the second phase for one of them. I forgot to /bug because I was worried my GPU might have been having issues, but here's my specs in case it helps.

Windowed Fullscreen
1920x1080
Shadow Quality: High
AA Quality: MSAA x8
Tex Quality: High
Tex Filtering: 16x Anisotropic
Post Processing: Enabled
Screen Shake: Enabled
Engine Multi: Enabled
Dx11 Beta

Intel i5-6700k CPU 3.50 GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Same issue here as I was exiting normal Izaro phase 1. Was using herald of flame and lit golem.

Windowed
Everything maxed
Engine Multi: Enabled
Dx11 Beta

Intel i7-6700k CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
I saw it in the Normal lab first Izaro fight too. It was just after he died so i knew where to click to exit and the next room was fine.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thanks for these new reports. Certainly looks like it's isolated to just after the 1st phase of Izaro. I've passed more info along, thanks guys!
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for these new reports. Certainly looks like it's isolated to just after the 1st phase of Izaro. I've passed more info along, thanks guys!

I didn't /bug this time unfortunately but I just had the same glitch after killing the 2nd phase of Izaro in uber lab. I was a bit slow on hitting record but this is what I got. It's also lasted for only 1-2 seconds this time as opposed to 30-40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJFdvLsBnEk

Reporting in with the same issue. It didn't occur during Normal lab, but it did occur upon completing phase 1 and phase 2 of the Cruel lab Izaro fights.

Intel i5 here, with a GTX 970 running the DX11 Beta client.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
Just occured again in Uber Lab after the 2nd Phase of Izaro
I'm glad to find this thread and that its not just me... phew. (I have put a seperate thread up as I couldn't find this earlier.)

Win 10, 6700k Skylake processer, GTX 960 Asus Strix graphics card with Nvidia driver 378.66.

http://imgur.com/a/5F5Yb

Bug reference number 3,140,083,532
I thought that was intended to let us players panic after killing him...lol
Any updates? I managed to fix this by using DX9, but I'm not sure if this is optimal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info