[2.6] Not So Immortal - The Harvest Blade Vortex Inquisitor

This guide is based on a build that got nerfed after patch 2.5. See link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716586

It uses this unique item to generate flask charges and high crit.

The point of this guide is to show that with the proper skill tree and gear setup it is still viable
for all end-game content. It contains a lvl 90 skill tree and the lowest gear requirements I can recommend, I would not bother trying it with worse gear. It will work with just a 4-link,
and really shine with a 6-link where you can use AOE gem or Conc.eff or life leech/Empower.
The goal here is to have constant flask up-time for flasks, providing constant good leech, damage and evasion, refilling flasks all the time with The Overflowing Chalice and The Harvest. Be warned, I would not recommend the build for Hardcore.

I am not gonna tell how to level up in this guide, that you have to figure out yourself.
I would wait until I had the proper gear and be about level 80-90 before transitioning into CI.
The 0,6% leech enchant on boots is also recommended for this build.

Generic Gear:
Spoiler

Suggested Skills and Gems:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels, get 7 of these for the level 90 skill-tree:
Spoiler

Stats with Generic Gear, jewels, 20 BV stacks, Power Charges and lvl 90 skill-tree:
Spoiler

Ascendancy Points:
Spoiler

Bandit Points:
Spoiler

Recommended Skill-Tree level 90:

My Current Skill Tree level 98:

Videos:

My Gear level 98 - 11k ES, 91% crit Chance, 115K tooltip dps with 20 Blade Vortex stacks, 5 Power Charges and Conc.Effect:
Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on May 23, 2017, 10:45:23 AM
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2017, 8:46:24 AM
look really good thanks
IGN: SMALLDUCK
So I spent some hours buying gear in Legacy and ended up with this,
cost me 2-3 exalts, the 6-link I made with 25 fuses, gotta have some luck :)
At 9,7K Es now. Tooltip damage is 40K with charges and 20 stacks of Blade Vortex, 87% crit chance.
Have done a little testing and I don't feel power charge generation is optimal with Firestorm,
will try different options, self cast Orb of Storms perhaps. I will use life leech gem until I get
the Uber Lab leech enchant on my boots, feels safer that way. Energy from Within jewel costs way 2 much at the moment, will upgrade jewels later, just went for the cheapest options for now.

Gear:
Spoiler
Shaper down on 1st try, had 1 death.

Gear and gems used:
Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 23, 2017, 4:47:25 PM
what about Uber Atziri or Guardians? Still easy af with facetanking?
"
gerys666 wrote:
what about Uber Atziri or Guardians? Still easy af with facetanking?

It's not nearly as easy as it used to be, but it's still doable, just takes some more skill, timing and thinking.
Any chance of a video? I love the harvest ever since Wormblaster was a thing, but sadly its nerfed now.

I would just like to see how fast you can kill guardians/shaper, being tanky is good but not if it takes 30 minutes to kill them.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Any chance of a video? I love the harvest ever since Wormblaster was a thing, but sadly its nerfed now.

I would just like to see how fast you can kill guardians/shaper, being tanky is good but not if it takes 30 minutes to kill them.
Ok so I made 2 videos, one of killing a 34% extra life Minotaur in a vulnerability map, and a Shaper run.

Mino:
https://youtu.be/e77q1iAby2E

Shaper:
https://youtu.be/JiqO4Z0_WJM

Gear and gems used:
Spoiler

Skill Tree and jewels used:

Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 26, 2017, 5:38:47 PM
Uber Atziri down 1st try

The level 90 skill-tree has been changed, new tree doesn't require Energy From Within Jewel and has more damage from taking the Force Shaper nodes. All in all a better tree imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info