Item Filter and Passive Tree Information for 2.6.0

Thanks for the filter info. I was wondering if the foil uniques would have a new rarity called "Relic" but I guess not :]

Thanks for passive.
"
carkasjak wrote:
Thanks for the filter info. I was wondering if the foil uniques would have a new rarity called "Relic" but I guess not :]

Yep, came here just to ask this. How can Relics be differentiated from normal uniques in filters?
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Sweet!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
My body is ready for 3days grind!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
HYPE!!!!!!
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
"
"
carkasjak wrote:

Yep, came here just to ask this. How can Relics be differentiated from normal uniques in filters?

Since relics - as far as I understood - only drop from the reliquary, there will be no need for them to be especially visualized ^^
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
"
"
carkasjak wrote:

Since relics - as far as I understood - only drop from the reliquary, there will be no need for them to be especially visualized ^^

Yeah, this is true. I was mostly just worried about potential filter bloat if they had to add a new Rarity for technical reasons.
Last edited by carkasjak on Mar 1, 2017, 6:30:29 PM
Are the month events like the seraph armours, (which I've been seeing, but didn't get to the game when it came out) coming back?
"
Zottelfisch wrote:

True but irrelevant. Many people who aren't careful with how they write their filters use a catch-all hide block at the end which will potentially hide relics if they aren't appropriately handled earlier. And having complete documentation on a feature is a pretty basic thing regardless of whether or not you're going to use every single parameter.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info