[ 2.6 ] EK Totem ES Build

Big Update to build will fall soon
Update: move from Inquisitor to Guardian.
Update tree to 2.6

PS, thx Satisfied for the info
Last edited by jtbattledemon on Mar 1, 2017, 9:56:23 PM
"
jtbattledemon wrote:
Update tree to 2.6

yw, I also recommend to use 1 hand and shield. New Brinerot Flag is a great source for Power Charge. Guardian's Prayer for Glory is really good for Warcries. You will also save 1 slot on Soul Mantle coz you don't need power charge on crit.
"
jtbattledemon wrote:
"
randompancake wrote:
I don't think you understand how marylene's fallacy work. You're not gonna crit consistently with that less crit chance modifier, do take note it's less crit chance and thus is different from reduced crit chance.

oh is it a big loss? if so can you show me a good one for the build plz and thx

It's a big loss. For example if you manage to get your final crit chance to 70%, the less crit chance will take away 40% of the 70%, so you'll only be left with 42% crit chance. Trypanon is kinda the only weapon that can abuse this amulet due to it always crit.

A good amulet choice for upcoming league will be talisman with crit multiplier implicit, plus life/es prefix, plus crit chance and crit multi suffix. Other stats depending what you need on your character.

Choir of the storm can work too, but personally I will prefer a talisman with double crit multi roll.
"
Satisfied wrote:
"
jtbattledemon wrote:
Update tree to 2.6

yw, I also recommend to use 1 hand and shield. New Brinerot Flag is a great source for Power Charge. Guardian's Prayer for Glory is really good for Warcries. You will also save 1 slot on Soul Mantle coz you don't need power charge on crit.

Duskdawn give me 120% spell damage on crit and more crit going on my block chance and Bastion of Hope give me 50% block chance for 1 sec that make more damage and staff have crit in the tree
Update: fix the build tag now it not say ci it now say ES i am not smart at all lol
when is this build going to be complete? was so looking forward to building this ek spell totem build already got my templar up to lvl 30+ just need to fix it abit better put on what need to be on gloves boots helm body weapon all the gems needed for the build listed properly ..

also what gear to use for this build say when u hit 60-70 when u start getting the main gear for the build

just seems this was a great idea but was not placed out on here to great to share it with every one to try to understand it what to do with it half done ?

post a update asap please really want to make this build work out instead of a waste of time

oh the gems u listed for the build u are missing spell totem main gem u need for it in the list unless u were planing 1 totem it seems pointless duel totems would be ideal way to go in the build
Last edited by ShalltearBloodfallen on Mar 4, 2017, 1:15:40 PM
it uses a soulmantle, which has a level 14 spell totem built in, plus can use a second totem. the build also takes ancestreral bond, which gives another totem, so its a tri totem build. you a correct that it would suck with only one totem.
Last edited by kammastich on Apr 3, 2017, 6:29:46 PM
Im gonna try this build for boss killing mainly. Not sure how well this will clear maps. But cool concept.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info