[ 2.6 ] EK Totem ES Build

I am new to Posting my build so plz be nice lol here is my EK totem build

the build / items, to see the items hit the items tab in the top left

Me talking on the build and how it work
Spoiler
Jewels: Ring of Blades and Self-Flagellation
Ring of Blades: This is the new threshold jewel coming in 2.6 it will make are totems hit in a nova this make it where we can hit all over the place and the aoe nerf will not do shit, are aoe go off projectile speed not aoe radius.
Self-Flagellation: We are getting curse's on us yes but this make it a damage boost and not a loss that much and are ring's make curse's less of a pain.

Ring's, 2 kikazaru's: WHY! you ask, this why
Spoiler
Kikazaru: Reduced Effect of Curse mod increased to 40%. No longer has (13-17) Life Regeneration per second. Now has 1 Life Regeneration per Second per Level.

that why.

Staff, Duskdawn: We are Criting a lot in this build this is just wow and staff's get global crit chance in the tree.

Chest, Soul Mantle: This will give us spell totem lvl 20 in 2.6 so we don't have to roll a red 2 green's and 2 blue's, it will make are chest a 7 link to and 1 more totem. but it have a big pain in the butt to work over we are cursed if are totem's die, here is how the chest work i got this on the wiki, A totem dies when its life is reduced to zero, when its duration expires, or when it is destroyed due to the character's active totem limit, but are ring's make the curse's 80% less powerful plus 25% from are Ascendancy make it 105% and are jewel give us more damage.

Amulet, Marylene's Fallacy: A lot of crit damage here and this got a buff in 2.6
Spoiler
Marylene's Fallacy: No longer has the property non-critical strikes deal 40% less damage.

Update: This amulet is up in the air now that i see the less crit chance need to test and see
if the crit is to low ( may need new amulet )
Update: looking at ( Voice of the Storm ) may use Physical to Lightning Support in chest and take out Increased Critical Damage Support

Head, Geofri's Crest: Resistance all that resistance

Gem's and link's
Spoiler

Chest: Ethereal Knives,Faster Projectiles Support,Faster Casting Support,Power Charge On Critical Support,Increased Critical Damage Support, if you 6 link i hate you lol but put what you think is good.

Head: Purity of Elements,Vitality,Increased Area of Effect Support,Enlighten Support

Staff: Rejuvenation Totem,Summon Stone Golem,Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance Support,Increased Area of Effect Support,Increased Duration Support, if you 6 link i hate you lol.
Last edited by jtbattledemon on Mar 2, 2017, 3:59:11 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2017, 10:35:04 AM
I will be nice, but first of all check some guides/builds and see that its not only a passive tree.
I see your effort but this community deserves a little more than few random passive tree called "build"

Edit: Well i see you are adding items and more stuff. Lets give you some time ;)
Last edited by Gaaruda on Mar 1, 2017, 12:35:02 PM
"
Gaaruda wrote:
I will be nice, but first of all check some guides/builds and see that its not only a passive tree.
I see your effort but this community deserves a little more than few random passive tree called "build"

Edit: Well i see you are adding items and more stuff. Lets give you some time ;)

i am working on it :) thx for info just put more on take time lol

PS, i am looking at stuff to see what need what and how to place gems right now
Last edited by jtbattledemon on Mar 1, 2017, 12:46:52 PM
Gem's are now in place, if you guy's and girl's can think of some thing to add plz do tell
Thinking of adding righteous fire for the spell damage buff can't damage useing it but the spell damage
I don't think you understand how marylene's fallacy work. You're not gonna crit consistently with that less crit chance modifier, do take note it's less crit chance and thus is different from reduced crit chance.
"
randompancake wrote:
I don't think you understand how marylene's fallacy work. You're not gonna crit consistently with that less crit chance modifier, do take note it's less crit chance and thus is different from reduced crit chance.

oh is it a big loss? if so can you show me a good one for the build plz and thx
Last edited by jtbattledemon on Mar 1, 2017, 8:13:16 PM
Update: Maybe new amulet in the build and gem's in chest may move
Last edited by jtbattledemon on Mar 1, 2017, 9:19:43 PM
Guardian looks the best ascendancy for Soul Mantle build. 2x Kikazaru ring + Guardian's Time of Need = 105% Reduce effect of curse on you. Equipped with Self-Flagellation Jewel, can have 12 x 20% Increase Damage.
"
Satisfied wrote:
Guardian looks the best ascendancy for Soul Mantle build. 2x Kikazaru ring + Guardian's Time of Need = 105% Reduce effect of curse on you. Equipped with Self-Flagellation Jewel, can have 12 x 20% Increase Damage.

will look in to now thx for your input plz send more info if you have some.

PS, love the input

Last edited by jtbattledemon on Mar 1, 2017, 9:28:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info