2.5.4 Patch Notes

Cool.... I can't even play now because I just lag out as soon as I start combat.
How to bring back my Standard hideout..I was building it for a month..
Gambling Gear Games
slot machines = crafting
right at the moment its lagging like hell, click on anything and it takes seconds do do that. Thank you for the wonderful patch!
"
Freshour wrote:
Cool.... I can't even play now because I just lag out as soon as I start combat.

Yeah, same to me.
Screen freez and disconnects! Great work GGG!

Let me express it nice ... Patch server and gameserver on one line or on one system? Bloody stupid decision!
Sorry, my english is not nativ! ;-)
Last edited by Percles on Feb 28, 2017, 5:58:36 PM
the program has encountered a serious error and needs to close....on wine

thanks a lot
Odd just when i tried to log i got a new extra patch of 500mb.
"
Qarl wrote:
Added client support for the Thai language.

Glad to hear you're not thaid up with that anymore. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Nothing new with the performance issue some users have since 2.5.2 ?
I guess i'll switch the game to potato mode for the legacy league to see if can have a playable game again.
Last edited by Harest on Feb 28, 2017, 6:51:27 PM
"
BlowITA wrote:
"
linkstatic wrote:
What issues with the effect o.O No issues so far, the previous one fixed it goood.

You can search the forum for the issues that others were having.
But to quote a few ones that I had:
1) for a few minutes after launching the game, the effect would make my character invisible (except for its head and hands, which would be visible, but not wearing helmet nor gloves).
2) the character effect would add a translucent golden glass effect on top of the phase run + quartz flask bug that makes you permanently invisible. This one actually wasn't bad, I kinda liked it.

"
snarc wrote:
What did they change about Legacy character effect? (Screenshot anyone?)

The effect was also getting cut in half while standing in hideout. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5vgcww/uhhthis_is_the_fix/
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Feb 28, 2017, 7:23:57 PM
EDIT: Working now. May have been my sh**ty IP.
Last edited by Cabman on Feb 28, 2017, 8:10:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info