[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I'm a bit confused because when you look at goofy's character currently he's not following the original or last seen build path. Did he change it at the last moment? Can't see any of the leveling tree's so maybe he removes the invested points later?
I'm a bit confused because when you look at goofy's character currently he's not following the original or last seen build path. Did he change it at the last moment? Can't see any of the leveling tree's so maybe he removes the invested points later?
update the links to the trees mate
IGN: Mperor
"
opel65 wrote:
update the links to the trees mate

Poe Planner is down, the links are ok.

"
Nalroc wrote:
It is definitely still down for me

I have the final build in Path of Building but can someone please tell me generally the path to take? Which way to go first? Which major nodes to take while leveling? Thanks!

I'm in the same boat, I have the full tree but I'm not quite sure what the progress should be. Anyone got the progress trees?
So, which reward we take from the bandits quest?
Prgoress tree isn't huge guys, just go to my character profile and go off my raider from last league. Unfortunately its all I can do for you atm.

Change dagger nodes to soul raker, should be fine for now to get started for next 60-70 levels.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Prgoress tree isn't huge guys, just go to my character profile and go off my raider from last league. Unfortunately its all I can do for you atm.

Change dagger nodes to soul raker, should be fine for now to get started for next 60-70 levels.

The tree on that character is a lot different than the pastebin for PoB on the previous pages that it supposedly a copy of your new tree...
What bandit reward should we get?
are you going to update the skill tree's? they all have bad gateways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info