[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

wow!!!!wow!!!!wow!!!!wow!!!!wow!!!!
Hey, sry for mb dumb Q

does this build good as Lstarter? and any thoughts about is build will be viable in 3.0?
"
almazn2015 wrote:
Hey, sry for mb dumb Q

does this build good as Lstarter? and any thoughts about is build will be viable in 3.0?

Most definitely with putting a lot of currency into the build + ES the way it is HOWA will probably turn out better. This is more a league starter which I did in legacy from the start and went great.

As for 3.0 personally I anticipate it to be a lot better but its impossible to tell until patch notes and such.

However they will be addressing the giant gap between ES + Life or so we were lead to believe. I would assume nerfing ES a little and buffing Life a bit. I know they mentioned they plan to address how leech and ghost reaver + Vaal Pact work for ES but more than that we don't know.

So until a ton of more info is released with patch notes won't know what exactly will be changing.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
Making levels and upgrading my gear.
What can u say about this and what should I improve?

I know that 6l Belly, but it's too expensive by now.
I have ~2ex for upgrades. What you suggest?:)

Craft crit on your dagger, literally lowest rats nest you can get + u need enchant. 75 one is prty cheap then try lab it urself for chant.

Then upgrade w/e you can feel like you need next. Go one gear piece at a time. I always do jewelry last as I want to know for sure what res's and such I need left to cap. Once I have my min/maxed end game belt/gloves/boots then I can figure out what I will still need.

I did some upgrades as u said.

And now I am thinking of new upgrade. What would you suggest?

I have 20k dmg at Hideout, and about 37-40k dmg with full frenzy buff. Only 4k life and about 150% Res in HO.
Last edited by SushiYoda on May 1, 2017, 5:45:26 PM
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:
Making levels and upgrading my gear.
What can u say about this and what should I improve?

I know that 6l Belly, but it's too expensive by now.
I have ~2ex for upgrades. What you suggest?:)

Craft crit on your dagger, literally lowest rats nest you can get + u need enchant. 75 one is prty cheap then try lab it urself for chant.

Then upgrade w/e you can feel like you need next. Go one gear piece at a time. I always do jewelry last as I want to know for sure what res's and such I need left to cap. Once I have my min/maxed end game belt/gloves/boots then I can figure out what I will still need.

I did some upgrades as u said.

And now I am thinking of new upgrade. What would you suggest?

I have 20k dmg at Hideout, and about 37-40k dmg with full frenzy buff. Only 4k life and about 150% Res in HO.

6l was deff a huge step in right direction and rat's nest as well, and craft on dagger. Your biggest issue atm I would say would be your gems, level 18 5 quality is prty far off. just a normal corrupted 20/20 gem usually costs 10-15c each.

Then I would upgrade ur boots/belt/gloves to really nice ones so you don't have to keep slowly buying upgrades. They shouldn't be to expensive. Then work on jewelry. Then try get that ST chant on helm.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

6l was deff a huge step in right direction and rat's nest as well, and craft on dagger. Your biggest issue atm I would say would be your gems, level 18 5 quality is prty far off. just a normal corrupted 20/20 gem usually costs 10-15c each.

Then I would upgrade ur boots/belt/gloves to really nice ones so you don't have to keep slowly buying upgrades. They shouldn't be to expensive. Then work on jewelry. Then try get that ST chant on helm.

Yea, it was huge upgrade for me, from 8k dmg to 40k...
About gems i was exping/making quality by myself - but if it costs 10-15c each its cheaper than buying orbs... :D What gems are the most important?

Also what better upgrade should be on boots/belt/gloves? (better than mine :D)

40% ST helmet is impossible by now :D
I am at a loss to know how to upgrade my character right now, I know that at least one of my rings is total garbage but still, how can I be so far off in terms of damage compared to your character?

Never felt so much of a noob as i feel right now, god i love this game.
"
ILYILY wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Yea, it was huge upgrade for me, from 8k dmg to 40k...
About gems i was exping/making quality by myself - but if it costs 10-15c each its cheaper than buying orbs... :D What gems are the most important?

Also what better upgrade should be on boots/belt/gloves? (better than mine :D)

40% ST helmet is impossible by now :D

Your best bet for gems is to level them to 20 then use recipe to sell to vendor with 1 gcp and turn to level 1 20 quality. However since its already over 2 months into league, you could probably just buy 20/20 for pretty cheap :)

Your flat dmg ones are pretty important like added lightning and herald of ice + wrath. But all your main ST ones are important as well.

For boots/gloves/belt you should just get high end res/life and w/e else is specific to that piece. For boots movespeed really don't matter, so with just 80+ life 120+ res should be pretty cheap/easy to get. If theres an open spot can craft movespeed on it. Same with Belt, Id shoot for like 120+ life 100+ res and like 35+ WED. Will cost 2-3 ex for something like this but then you don't have to upgrade it anymore and when you get to your jewelry and such then you KNOW exactly what res's you still need and don't need.

"
ahnemui wrote:
I am at a loss to know how to upgrade my character right now, I know that at least one of my rings is total garbage but still, how can I be so far off in terms of damage compared to your character?

Never felt so much of a noob as i feel right now, god i love this game.

Your weapon is pretty decent. Great base (T1) ele dmg can be improved by a bit you have like 315ish. But not bad overall and plenty doable. Rat's nest is ok but again if you don't have a good chant should at least by 75 or super close too. 71 is prty good, but seeing as perfect 75 w/o chant can be picked up for 10-15c, no reason to go less.

Boots you don't need that flat movespeed roll, just search 80+ life and 120+ res, find one with open suffix if you want and craft MS on it. 99% of movement is whirling blades so you don't need a lot of MS. Belt gloves have some improvement but same thing mostly just more res/life.

That one ring is prty awful. Other one is prty good, but no flat lightning. Amulet is also pretty bad. Besides that I would just start vaaling your 20/20 gems.

Couple more levels, ST chant on helm, some 21 gems, few upgrades on gear all adds up bit by bit.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you get the 40% extra spectral throw damage on the rat's nest helmet? Thanks!
"
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you get the 40% extra spectral throw damage on the rat's nest helmet? Thanks!

It is through enchanting it with the uber lab.

Feel free to google lab enchantments for a lot more information :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info