[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
irnel007 wrote:
Is the passive tree correct? Because the passive level 60 and 80 are similar

They are similar.... minus the 20 points extra? lol
Contrates on full challenge completion~~~ now please sell some of your gear to me haha ~~~
hello im quite new in this game, i dont understand the herald of thunder part, if i use the herald of thunder, the enemies get a assassins mark on their head when i hit them, but if i dont use the herald of thunder, i dont see the assassins mark, so what im asking is does herald of thunder works with curse on hit ? i dont really understand, since if im gonna use herald of ice, thunder and wrath will completely make my mana pool empty ._.
Hi !

First i want to thank g00fy_goober for making this very cool guide :D ! Im following your build and now having 30k dps hideout at lv 82 ... Still dont know how to increase it higher ... :(

I just checked for the price of a rat's nest helmet with 74% crit chance and have the enchant spectral throw damage 25%... But the dealer asking 5 ex for it ... I dont know if it really worth that much or not ... and how much should it worth :(

My hideout dps now is 30k ... how much can it be if i had a 25% ST dmg rat's nest ?
"
meamwoot wrote:
hello im quite new in this game, i dont understand the herald of thunder part, if i use the herald of thunder, the enemies get a assassins mark on their head when i hit them, but if i dont use the herald of thunder, i dont see the assassins mark, so what im asking is does herald of thunder works with curse on hit ? i dont really understand, since if im gonna use herald of ice, thunder and wrath will completely make my mana pool empty ._.

Herald of ice works INSTEAD of thunder. When an enemy shatters it spreads the curse. You can use thunder if you want... I always preferred ice personally. You can see this in the recent videos I uploaded or with a quick google search about herald of ice working with curse on hit :)

"
shinsmw1609 wrote:
Hi !

First i want to thank g00fy_goober for making this very cool guide :D ! Im following your build and now having 30k dps hideout at lv 82 ... Still dont know how to increase it higher ... :(

I just checked for the price of a rat's nest helmet with 74% crit chance and have the enchant spectral throw damage 25%... But the dealer asking 5 ex for it ... I dont know if it really worth that much or not ... and how much should it worth :(

My hideout dps now is 30k ... how much can it be if i had a 25% ST dmg rat's nest ?

Sorry to say there is no way for me to give you an exact calculation. I would upgrade your gear piece by piece when you have currency and soon you will be over 50k. As for that particular rat's nest I do not believe it is worth it. I got my 40% ST 73% rat's nest for 4 ex which was definitely a good deal. You just have to search things and continue to check each day and you eventually find pretty good deals.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
meamwoot wrote:

Herald of ice works INSTEAD of thunder. When an enemy shatters it spreads the curse. You can use thunder if you want... I always preferred ice personally. You can see this in the recent videos I uploaded or with a quick google search about herald of ice working with curse on hit :)

that means the assassins mark will appear if i use the HoT right ? in the video i saw you only use HoI instead of HoT (does the assassins mark still appear ?), does this mean i must use HoT, HoI and wrath at the same time ?

sorry for the stupid question, im still learning :Kappa:
"
meamwoot wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
meamwoot wrote:

that means the assassins mark will appear if i use the HoT right ? in the video i saw you only use HoI instead of HoT (does the assassins mark still appear ?), does this mean i must use HoT, HoI and wrath at the same time ?

sorry for the stupid question, im still learning :Kappa:

Don't think your fully understanding. You pick one either HoI or HoT. HoI causes assassins mark to appear when you shatter an enemy it does aoe cold dmg and that is what spreads the curse. For HoT once you kill a shocked enemy it calls down little lightning strikes and that is what spreads the curse. Should google curse on hit and HoT and HoI to better understand how they work
Struggling vs shaper... any major upgrades/changes I should make? I know my weapons not perfect and needs more crit but dont have the 5-6 ex to upgrade that yet. Appreciate any tips!
hey, im currently level 38 using your build.. but i found that i have trouble to keep up my mana,, i cant spawn my skill.. it will drains my mana out after 3 or 4 uses.. anything i can do to solve this problem ?
"
dannylock wrote:
hey, im currently level 38 using your build.. but i found that i have trouble to keep up my mana,, i cant spawn my skill.. it will drains my mana out after 3 or 4 uses.. anything i can do to solve this problem ?

just about to ask the same question here lol, i use the mana leech on hit skill nodes, managing the mana sustain fine enough if there is a lot of enemy like breach, but i always run out of mana on boss fight, the spectral throw mana cost is around 43 and my mana is 124 with 75% mana reserved, 2 mana flask is not enough for bosses ._.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info