[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
TheBeatleDude wrote:

I have a ton of mana leech and i still can't sustain my mana

Nothing has changed with leech, i don't know what to tell you. Maybe it is how you are playing?
Is loreweave still the chest to go or is it Belly of the beast again?
made it to 86 so far, builds pretty fun, still a lot of work to do, my hp is pretty low (4k).

https://pastebin.com/ibE3Cbxi
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Is loreweave still the chest to go or is it Belly of the beast again?

Hard to say, belly is probably tankiest option, though might have to look into a nice elder rare with 140+ life, 8%+ life and the attacks have % crit.

Loreweave a lot of ppl are turned off against now cuz of the nerfs some leagues ago, but its still super strong.

HP + Attributes give it like 70-80 life

+ 78 max all res which is huge

+ crit

+ ele dmg

it is still prty damn good.
This build rocks! Thanks mate! I was in your twitch the other day asking some q's before I started, your a really nice guy bro, can't believe how well this build is working, its like to start it was a bit tough when i just started mapping but the more i map the better this build becomes, crazy good the occasional wipe but sure but thats me just getting back into poe i'm sure, i'm rusty, no where near getting max gear and this build just feels so good and enjoyable to play and even farm with because its so speedy but also powerful!

Great job!
"
hardmuncle wrote:
This build rocks! Thanks mate! I was in your twitch the other day asking some q's before I started, your a really nice guy bro, can't believe how well this build is working, its like to start it was a bit tough when i just started mapping but the more i map the better this build becomes, crazy good the occasional wipe but sure but thats me just getting back into poe i'm sure, i'm rusty, no where near getting max gear and this build just feels so good and enjoyable to play and even farm with because its so speedy but also powerful!

Great job!

Glad to hear you are enjoying it :)
Could you possibly explain why we are going Raider instead of Deadeye in this case? It seems like with Deadeye running rupture, powerful precision, fast and deadly and the tailwind ascendancy it could have a bit more DPS output as well as freeing up passive points to not use on maxing out frenzy charges.
Is there a specific reason that raider would be better than I may be missing? Thank, really enjoying the build so far!

Edit: https://pastebin.com/1iZCeGAp For what I mean, taking the other half of the wheel instead of frenzy charge nodes and inputting some calculations based on bleeding, as well as replacing Lycosidae with just another claw, didn't check in for a shield just yet.
Last edited by kablooy321 on Dec 30, 2019, 11:40:40 PM
what is your dps with only auras on? i feel like mine is extremely low
"
kablooy321 wrote:
Could you possibly explain why we are going Raider instead of Deadeye in this case? It seems like with Deadeye running rupture, powerful precision, fast and deadly and the tailwind ascendancy it could have a bit more DPS output as well as freeing up passive points to not use on maxing out frenzy charges.
Is there a specific reason that raider would be better than I may be missing? Thank, really enjoying the build so far!

Edit: https://pastebin.com/1iZCeGAp For what I mean, taking the other half of the wheel instead of frenzy charge nodes and inputting some calculations based on bleeding, as well as replacing Lycosidae with just another claw, didn't check in for a shield just yet.

So comparing ascendancies is very easy to do. Literally write down all the stats that one gives you then write down the other one, cross off ones that cancel out and you can get a more realistic comparison to what is left. Just remember to do it properly and include any side bonus's.

That being said the last time I actively looked into this (which was awhile back) deadeye is a great ascendency but even with tailwind fell short of raider and the buffs it gaves us. Think the only difference was a bit more movespeed which matters 0% as we whirl everywhere anyway. This was also before raider nodes got number padded a bit last league or w/e it was so I highly doubt it has changed since last time i checked.

As for frenzies im not sure why anyone would want to get rid of them. Even without raider, frenzy nodes are still one of the best as they give attack speed and MORE damage.

As for shield talked a bit on stream in last couple weeks about it as a lot of players are still playing/trying ST and with all the accuracy changes it might be worthwhile getting a solid rare maybe with some attack speed or something on it or ele pen and getting some accuracy on tree or other gear. Haven't tested yet fully.

As for dual wielding, dual wielding is great for physical builds but we do pure ele dmg, so the only thing we benefit from is the increased attack speed, so dual wielding is a pretty big waste for us.
Hi mate. One quick question, do you run one health pot or 2 generally?

Also, why are you using the level 60 Divine health pots and not the eternals? Something i dont know about charge rates or something?

I've read about the pots what you read, but just to clarify, whats best to run the red maps 2 health pots, the crit pot, the chaos life pot and the damage 40%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info