[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

hey just starting Building the character and still leveling.

got A few questing that they might have been already answered but there are so many posts atm and excuse me!

1. instead of Loreweave that provides gr8 stats, can it be replaced by a well rolled impulsa and also prove the benefit of ignoring the shock flask and replacing it with something else?

2. Gloves, after the nerf of the atk speed on the tombfist, are those still best in slot or a wellrolled rare can be more dmg? and i guess 2 abyss sockets tombfist are mandatory.

3. if by anyway you manage to get 92% hit chance should i replace the shield with a 2nd rare claw to more dmg or it doesnt worth the investment on hit chance?

since i cant find a way to edit my post, ill add another bellow.

Loreweave seems to be nerfed to a max 78% instead of 80, and immune to shock with impulsa can benefit of adding a wise oak flask there for more penetration on lightning?
"
Gorrilas wrote:

got A few questing that they might have been already answered but there are so many posts atm and excuse me!

1. instead of Loreweave that provides gr8 stats, can it be replaced by a well rolled impulsa and also prove the benefit of ignoring the shock flask and replacing it with something else?

2. Gloves, after the nerf of the atk speed on the tombfist, are those still best in slot or a wellrolled rare can be more dmg? and i guess 2 abyss sockets tombfist are mandatory.

3. if by anyway you manage to get 92% hit chance should i replace the shield with a 2nd rare claw to more dmg or it doesnt worth the investment on hit chance?

1.) No, loreweave is by far still BiS. Impulsa doesn't really do anything much for this build.

2.) Tombfist is still the way to go for sure, start with 1 socket, then go for 2 socket.

3.) No. You are trying to change gear pieces in build to add no real benefit. Just use them like you are supposed to. It is the best way already. Dual wielding does absolutely nothing for us besides a minor attack speed buff.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Gorrilas wrote:

1.) No, loreweave is by far still BiS. Impulsa doesn't really do anything much for this build.

2.) Tombfist is still the way to go for sure, start with 1 socket, then go for 2 socket.

3.) No. You are trying to change gear pieces in build to add no real benefit. Just use them like you are supposed to. It is the best way already. Dual wielding does absolutely nothing for us besides a minor attack speed buff.

Ok Dont get me wrong plz, But getting a 2nd rare Claw as offhand instead of shield isnt like an insane dmg buff?? cause im testing on a lvl 50 char adding the shield and removing 2nd claw and im going from 1600dps to 1100dps thats like 40% decrease.

i Might be stupid, dont get me wrong :D
"
Gorrilas wrote:

Ok Dont get me wrong plz, But getting a 2nd rare Claw as offhand instead of shield isnt like an insane dmg buff?? cause im testing on a lvl 50 char adding the shield and removing 2nd claw and im going from 1600dps to 1100dps thats like 40% decrease.

i Might be stupid, dont get me wrong :D

Dual wielding only adds physical damage and attack speed. We are a pure ele build so the physical damage doesn't do anything. However if you are only level 50 and don't have a ton of dps this could be one of the reasons it is showing an increase. Or the claw you are removing is the better of the 2. There could be a few reasons why that is happening. 15% attack speed is not bad either that you get from dual wielding and at early levels will be a pretty decent dmg buff. However going from 82% to 100% accuracy will be a much BIGGER dmg buff, and once you are more geared, have more passives, and are higher level 15% attack speed matters a lot less, and accuracy matters a lot more.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 27, 2019, 7:03:16 AM
I revisited this build after getting a Shroud of the Lightless (significantly cheaper than 6L Loreweave) and the DPS is great. Thinking about going with Paradoxica.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Last edited by Accaris on Mar 29, 2019, 11:26:54 AM
I'm having some trouble finding a good upgrade on my weapon. It seems like everyone is selling tri-elemental + attack speed + crit chance crafted. No one sells anything with elem pen although I could craft it in place of crit chance or third elemental damage on most claws. Is the dual elemental + attack speed + crit chance + elem pen better than tri-ele claws?
"
tys90 wrote:
I'm having some trouble finding a good upgrade on my weapon. It seems like everyone is selling tri-elemental + attack speed + crit chance crafted. No one sells anything with elem pen although I could craft it in place of crit chance or third elemental damage on most claws. Is the dual elemental + attack speed + crit chance + elem pen better than tri-ele claws?

There is a lot of variations and extra mods now that exist between delve, shaper/elder, fractured items, synthesized items, new crafts, veiled mods etc etc.

You just asked the perfect question for POB. Theorycraft them up on build and check and see.
Hi, g00fy.
Could you please explain the choice of Alira over 2 passive points.
Is 20% crit multiplier do the work this much?

Also in the Passive Tree there is a jewel socket over Soul Raker Passive. You spend 2 points (20 int) to reach it. Why not using 1 point (10 dex) left?

I apologize for silly questions :)

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Andrey.
Quick question,

Is this build ES viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info