[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I'm going to be doing this build soon as 2nd character got 370 ele dps imperial claw and pretty much all gear except 2 socket gloves ( got 1 socket for now), watchers eye and the abyss jewels with pretty much makes the build.

Really wanted to say attacks can't be evade is a Prefix and as far as i can tell you can't put it on shields. It wouldn't really work for this build unless your shield you replace lycosidae with has dps equivalent to 1 ele mod on claw and then some.

besides all that this is the second time I would have done your build and I have fate that its going to be pretty op because this is the first time I'm doing it with the abyss jewels which I been messing around in pob and they add so much damage.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Dec 10, 2018, 2:43:32 PM
"
tiesto wrote:
Can you tell me, about the auras, the 3 choices about haste, grace and wrath, how do you manage the mana ? How I'm supposed to chose between those 3, its not better to use another skill?

VAAL grace + VAAL haste. We do not use grace/haste auras. So run herald of ice + wrath.

"
bromius wrote:
will this work for 3.5 or do u have a updated version of this build for 3.5 ?
Says 3.5. Says fully updated. First part of post says CHANGELOG and only thing that changed was a gem. Not sure if serious question or not >.<
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Havent read them yet, about to look through quick b4 I go to work, than later this afternoon I will read more thoroughly, update my item filter (should be a blast) and make sure guides are up to snuff.

Would it be possible to maybe get a nice item filter for leveling included in the OP? Since it is a starting build and all? Pretty new to the game and having trouble figuring out what to keep and what not to keep when out questing.

"
maciek2g wrote:
IDK if they tuned down monsters a bit, but gameplay seems a bit smoother now. I decided to give this build 1 more shot anyways.

Not sure what to do with shield tho, Lycosidae is 30c right now. Is going rare shield with life/res an option early on? How about dual claws? I'm running this right now and second claw almost doubles my (sheet) dps.. This made me thinking, is going lycosidae actually good idea? Why not just dual wield?

Lyco is actualy mandatory of this build. You also can go hp + eleres shield with "Hits cannot be evaded" mastercraft (which is 2 ex btw).
So, i also gave another chance to this build and that's what helps me a lot:
1) Lyco
2) Phase Acro
3) Some chaos res
4) More proactive gameplay
5) ~350 eDPS claw which gives me a new level of life leech
6) Jewels with flat hp + flat ele
With all of this i'm run pretty smooth and fast through game.
Last edited by Neograff1 on Dec 10, 2018, 6:40:29 PM
I am having huge issues killing bosses early on in my maps. I am switching out gems for Slower Projectiles Support but I have to get way too close to the boss and it barely moves their health bars. I have no issues clearing maps, just the bosses. Is there something else I should be doing?
"
ajn678 wrote:
I am having huge issues killing bosses early on in my maps. I am switching out gems for Slower Projectiles Support but I have to get way too close to the boss and it barely moves their health bars. I have no issues clearing maps, just the bosses. Is there something else I should be doing?

You have to press vaal haste + vaal grace and have much better weapon (~250 edps claw - 3-4c on trade: http://poe.trade/search/okamagomabanok).
Last edited by Neograff1 on Dec 10, 2018, 7:25:33 PM
I am curious as to how he is able to use vaal haste and vaal grace at the same time. I've looked at all the tree and didn't see anything that stands out. What am I missing?
Just passing by to give a thumps up to this build.

I have been wanting to play with ST for a very long time and last league I found this build and it was amazing.

Just changed a few things to my playstyle like I took arcing blows & throatseeker on tree, Vaal ST with Slower Proj. just melts bosses tho it feels a little clumbsy to use but needs little souls for 3 uses and if boss moves it will be wasted.

I also use darkray vectors tho they give no life it is very fun to use with 10 frenzy charges.
I think rare boots with abyssal socket with 1-160 light dmg enchant should be BiS and not too hard to craft.

To finish I advice anyone who plays or plan to play this build to try the deceleration enchant.

Spoiler
Hopefuly this build won't get nerfed since it isn't expliting anything or gramebreaking
Too tired of getting builds destroyed by nerfhammer with critical strike

"
HelplessDog wrote:
I am curious as to how he is able to use vaal haste and vaal grace at the same time. I've looked at all the tree and didn't see anything that stands out. What am I missing?

Vaal skill consumes collected souls for a short-time buff. There is no need any tree nodes or other stuff.
Last edited by Neograff1 on Dec 10, 2018, 9:53:19 PM
click to see ur skills - then u will see (when u have vaal haste, vaal grace equiped gems) 2 kind of skill - 1 is without red and 1 is with red dot - the red dot one is vaal haste or grace - when u kill 25monster u can click that skill without ( mana reserved thing ) for 5-6 seconds

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info