[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I have so little dps (6k in ho) that idk what to do to reach 40k, still dont have a dagger and the nodes but i dont think that alone raise the dps that much.

Izaro one shoot me unless i avoid every attack but for the rest is easy peace.
"
sebaper wrote:
I have so little dps (6k in ho) that idk what to do to reach 40k, still dont have a dagger and the nodes but i dont think that alone raise the dps that much.

Read the guide :/

There is literally even a section that answers your exact question sorry. If you want more details post your stuff
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
sebaper wrote:

Read the guide :/

There is literally even a section that answers your exact question sorry. If you want more details post your stuff

i compare my build with yours and the amulet is the bigger chunk of dps.

Great build, thank for sharing.

PD. Projectile weakness is an better curse?
Last edited by sebaper on Mar 28, 2017, 4:04:34 AM
Great build
I selling all my gear in this build once my gem lv 20
With hoi and hatred gmp have 21k
Life around 4k+

Probably sell everything around 10Ex
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
i'm currently leveling with this build and it's pretty cool. but i don't understand what are the ways to generate frenzy besides raider's Way of the poacher. is there any other way im not seeing?
"
Badjeraz wrote:
i'm currently leveling with this build and it's pretty cool. but i don't understand what are the ways to generate frenzy besides raider's Way of the poacher. is there any other way im not seeing?

Nope way of the poacher is all you need. Has generation on kill and single target for rares/uniques/bosses. Everything you need is in there.
Edit: Double post, deleted
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 28, 2017, 12:25:11 PM
Been out of the loop on PoE for a while, any good leveling unique daggers or whatever you'd recommend? thanks for guide excited to try it out
Ign- Dat works no matter what character i'm playing
Hi nice build! How much DPS toolteep you have in hideout on aura?
Hi, currently leveling this build and its fun for sure.
I have a bit of a mana issue though, when just farming dried lake its fine but on bosses I simply just run out. Im even running 2 mana flasks and still run out.
Im only lvl 74, so maybe there is something im missing gearwise/pointwise but honestly I cant see what that would be.
im also having some problems with resistances, although I still need to replace one ring and my amu so I guess I can find it there.
If you have any general tips or wanna take a look at my character that would be great :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info