[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Jeece wrote:
Amazing build, very fun to play and very rewarding. Love the fact that you must learn the pattern of boss and the general weakness that you have to survive. A great way to understand more deeply the game mechacnic. So far im farming T13+ map, no problem with boss exep the fucking king of the forest....always a pain in the ass.

Anyway, i would like if you guys can make me a sugestion about witch piece i should aim for my next upgrade. I would like to try the Guardian but im not sure im 100% ready. Do not feel like losing a 25c map.

And if you have any advice for the guardian and shaper feel free to share :P

( I just read a thing about spell damage on Vinktar....i have add lighting to spell dmg...will buy a new one today...shame on me loll )

Get 20/20 gem and gmp your maxed 20, i'f you're not sure about Guardians just first try Hydra one.
Nice build
"
Quolad wrote:
Nice build

tyvm :)
Ok so i managed to hit 6k life with my actual gear.

Damage in town with auras + golem : 54k
Damage with 7 frenzy charges and Onslaught : 119k
Damage with charges+onslaught+potions : 154k

I think i can push 6.1k life if i upgrade some details but there is something i don't get.
In your Abyss gear you had 67k in hideout with auras and golem and 120k with frenzy+onslaught.

Why do we have 13k dps difference in Hideout but only 1k with charges ?

Here is my actual gear

IGN: eZenyx
"
eZen wrote:
Ok so i managed to hit 6k life with my actual gear.

Damage in town with auras + golem : 54k
Damage with 7 frenzy charges and Onslaught : 119k
Damage with charges+onslaught+potions : 154k

I think i can push 6.1k life if i upgrade some details but there is something i don't get.
In your Abyss gear you had 67k in hideout with auras and golem and 120k with frenzy+onslaught.

Why do we have 13k dps difference in Hideout but only 1k with charges ?

Here is my actual gear

You have to remember that my screenshots are with the avatar of veil route not the onslaught route. I never had onslaught in my screenshots.

I would assume this would be the difference.
"
You have to remember that my screenshots are with the avatar of veil route not the onslaught route. I never had onslaught in my screenshots.

Oh yes i didn't know that.

BTW how headhunter would perform in this build ? i want to get one but i need to be sure before buying.
I would only use it to map, i would still keep my other belt for boss.

Did you ever tried and is this worth it ? thanks
"
eZen wrote:
"

Oh yes i didn't know that.

BTW how headhunter would perform in this build ? i want to get one but i need to be sure before buying.
I would only use it to map, i would still keep my other belt for boss.

Did you ever tried and is this worth it ? thanks

For sure, if you would like to invest and are sure you can max your resists elsewhere then go for it :)
Check this out boys.

https://youtu.be/nuec1M6RAEM

It was so painful to edit. Try to beat me.
Last edited by eZen on Apr 9, 2018, 11:27:46 PM
"
eZen wrote:
Check this out boys.

https://youtu.be/nuec1M6RAEM

It was so painful to edit. Try to beat me.

I thought for SURE it was going to be porcupine death. The second you said lets do tora I thought with 100% certainty "Oh I know how this story ends"

Guess I was wrong lol.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Apr 10, 2018, 1:13:38 PM
I've been trying this build, but I'm haven't figured out how you guys are leeching mana. I have to use mana leech on my belly of the beast with spectral throw in order to keep mana. I know I'm doing something obviously wrong, and I'm hoping someone here can point that out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info