[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
gigantop1993 wrote:
So bad build, 0 damage, 0 all content, pls delete this build man.

Please do git gud man, i hit level 93 with this build, if you can't do at least that, switch game, not build.
"
Grnite wrote:
Hmmm, been wondering why you havent used shield slam to travel instead of Whirling blades?

Because Whirling Blades is faster, and it goes through enemies instead of stopping when it hits someone.
"
gigantop1993 wrote:
So bad build, 0 damage, 0 all content, pls delete this build man.

Ya definitely, 320 pages of tons and tons of people who have tried and loved the build spanning many leagues. You fail the build don't know how to play even though I lay out everything step by step and call it bad build. Trust me when I say my build is better off not having you as a player.

"
nightwalker76 wrote:
Hey, been trying out your build and I love it so far. Just a quick question, under the weapon section u mentioned physical damage does nothing for us. May ik y? Is it because of a passive tree point or is it just because its inefficient to get pdps?

Because everything we get scaled off elemental damage, auras are ele, gems are ele, rolls on gear are EDWA, rolls on calaw are all ele. Nothing increases our physical dmg no % phys dmg or anything on tree, its all ele.

"
Grnite wrote:
Hmmm, been wondering why you havent used shield slam to travel instead of Whirling blades? and why are you not using BM instead of reduced mana cost gem? A starkonja's might also be a better defensive choise seeing as Ranger has quite small amounts of life on this side of the tree....

Other then that the build seems solid, im sitting on 20k gmp dps atm in my H/o without any cracy items or jewels.

Still no lvl 20gems or 21 so this build should scale up well... also missing my 6l... but yeah this build seems solid otherwise. also would recommend using Bloodrage for free Attackspeed buff, since our leech and lifeonhit is more then enough, not sure if vaal pact is even worth it at this point.... its just 40% instead of 20% but it might be better then nothing, i didnt feel any better using it

Whirling blades is faster and better than shield charge and also gets stuck on less obstructions and can pass through enemies. Blood magic is fine if you want to run instead. I don't because if I whirl to get to like hydra boss room and there wasn't any mobs in the last bit im starting boss fight with not my full hp. Using reduced mana still lets me whirl infinitely so there is no problem. Why use life, when you can use mana.

Starkonjas is ok but I don't like it nor do I need more life with 6k+. Blood rage is useless with the build, and I would not take a degen for more trash clearing speed which is instant anyway and that was even if we had space to put it. Vaal pact doubles your leech rate, its 100% worth it or you would not be able to tank anything.
How are you not having mana issues? im on a 5l at lvl 87 and im still having pretty bad mana issues sometimes, i even grabbed 2 mana leech nodes.
Just waiting around.
I have a question and I'm starting to get crazy about this. I have a nothing special mediocre 268 edps claw with 18% AS and 25% crit chance.

This claw gives me 27061 ST dps at h/o with wrath and golem active.

The problem is whatever new claw i buy, ST damage is worse than this one. I bought a 350edps claw with 15%AS and no crit chance, thought it would be a huge improvement, only to see the dps is 10% less than this one. I though ok, maybe crit chance makes a huge difference (knowing that it won't). But today I gave up. Bought a 400edps claw (3 T1 prefixes) with 15AS, but still the damage is worse. Anyone can explain this?

This claw gives me 26288 edps at h/o with wrath and golem active.

If anyone does not believe I can provide screenshots.
Last edited by Naeblis79 on Mar 13, 2018, 3:20:43 PM
I have a question about progressing into lategamebosses. I have ok gear with 5.5k life and 20k dmg ST unbuffed in HO. All the bosses I do go down pretty quick but when it comes to really hard bosses lets say first boss in UberAtziri. I just feel like I do better when I dont even use my Point blank and Slower proj. Because all the time I get close I just die. How did you do in the hard boss fights when u progressed? Ive done the bosses loads of time as ED/Contagion but this is kinda different =D

Thanks for the fun build! =)
"
Wraithstar wrote:
How are you not having mana issues? im on a 5l at lvl 87 and im still having pretty bad mana issues sometimes, i even grabbed 2 mana leech nodes.

Do you have any mana regen on your gear? Did you deviate from the recommended tree at all? If you make your character public in your forum profile it may be easier to check out your setup.
"
Naeblis79 wrote:
I have a question and I'm starting to get crazy about this. I have a nothing special mediocre 268 edps claw with 18% AS and 25% crit chance.

This claw gives me 27061 ST dps at h/o with wrath and golem active.

The problem is whatever new claw i buy, ST damage is worse than this one. I bought a 350edps claw with 15%AS and no crit chance, thought it would be a huge improvement, only to see the dps is 10% less than this one. I though ok, maybe crit chance makes a huge difference (knowing that it won't). But today I gave up. Bought a 400edps claw (3 T1 prefixes) with 15AS, but still the damage is worse. Anyone can explain this?

This claw gives me 26288 edps at h/o with wrath and golem active.

If anyone does not believe I can provide screenshots.

That's because the lower claw is lacking crit which is a lot of damae for us, don't simply buy highest eDPS claw with 1.9 attack speed, you must as well look at crit, the higher the better, As stated in the guide you should prioritize Lightning Damage > Cold Damage > Attack Speed > Crit chance > Crit multi, first 4 stats are basically A MUST on our claws, if there's no Crit/Attack speed on claw but it does have for example 3 x Elemental Damage like this one:
, it is basically worse than half the eDPS claw WITH Crit and attack speed above 1.9. Best to drop claw you're going to buy into your own PoB and see if the claw you're about to buy is worth 1 exa or even more, some claws are horendously overpriced on bestiary at the moment because the league is little more than week old.

"
Wraithstar wrote:

Are you 100% sure your Auras/HoI isn't linked to anything that'd increase Mana reservation cost? Like Increased Area Effect, Added Lightning Damage or any other support? Wrath should reserve ALWAYS 50% mana and Herald of Ice should ALWAYS reserve 25%, if they reserve more than that, your links are wrong. At the moment i'm level 93 thanks to this build, 209 mana unreserved, 6l ST with GMP cost me 45 mana, RARELY i have mana issues, unless it's no regen map and even then such sitatuon happen very rarely, also make sure you picked the right CLAW nodes on the right side of the tree and not mines/trap damage nodes which look similar and are located in branch above claw nodes. Making your profile public would help us help you.
Last edited by szulerecki on Mar 13, 2018, 3:55:04 PM
Soo this is my current setup. running @ lvl91 with 5310 life and 65,999k tooltip dps. anything i should improve??? i know the claw is DECENT but a 350edps+ ias/crit goes for over 50ex lol

"
TectonicDeath wrote:

Wow, that's a beauty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info