[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

What level 21 or 23% quality gems are best to get now ? I have ST, Wrath, Lighting damage. What gems further increase dps? ice bite 21, herald of ice 21 or 23% ? any other gems we use
"
Newbie questions (sorry).

I have a 5L garbage body armor. I can buy a cheap belly and attempt to 6 link or save up more exalts to get the 6l belly with the right links. I have enough jewelers to probably get the colors but probably not the links as I'm low on fuses. Which is the smarter choice?

As far as jewels, what type of damage mods should I prioritize? Crit/Multi/AtkSpd/ElemDamage?

I have Twice Enchanted rolled. Haven't done uber lab (only to merciless) but are chances of getting the helm enchant better on uber or just try my luck in merciless?

Thanks.

I done 350 jewelers for 6s belly and 850 fusings and i dont have 6L. Get a 6L armor with life/tri res. Get claws with attack speed/crit chance + tri dmg ( can be 2, you can always enchant the claws like me ).

For Jewels attack speed(one hand/claws),hp 5+%, projectile dmg.

For the enchant on helm hmmm 40% for specthral throw is shit for me. I buy for 9ex Helm with enchant and it give me around 1.5k dps. Better find nice claws and nice gems.

I finish the shaper/guardians/ulab/Breachlords etc. I dont try Uatziri yet.
TIP: For phoenix guardian i use normal GMP because of aoe/mobs/fire dot. It takes longer but safer.

TIP2: Flask really works on bosses :) (dunno why i dont use vinktar i dont need this :))

Here is my current gear with lvl 91, 43k dps HO, 4978 hp, 75%res, 95% 20/20 gems. Every item with stat int/str is for gems. I finish this build on 92 lvl(+1 gem)

Spoiler
Last edited by heyu on Sep 22, 2017, 10:26:46 PM
"
PackShooter wrote:
Hey, I really really enjoy your build a ton ;) I think I got everything set up just missing the helmet enchant. I just have the feeling as if I was lacking a little DPS and the guardians (tbh on a rare corr map) seem kinda impossible to me rn. Any advice or Idea what I should change? <3

Aside from helm, the only thing that stands out is levels, which means you're missing a good chunk of HP and jewels. You're missing 3 jewels (and only 1 dmg mod on the jewel you do have). I would sacrifice 2 of the 4% hp/eva nodes and 2 5% HP nodes to get 2 jewels with HP and 2 dmg mods. You lose a bit of HP, but gain 5 dmg mods with 2 jewels and upgrading the 1 you do have. Also, get Coordination for the 12% atk speed and some INT to offset the INT on jewel you do have.

Other expensive upgrades, more life and resists on belt and gloves so you can get more dmg mods on rings. And light atk Vessel.

"
As far as jewels, what type of damage mods should I prioritize? Crit/Multi/AtkSpd/ElemDamage?

I have Twice Enchanted rolled. Haven't done uber lab (only to merciless) but are chances of getting the helm enchant better on uber or just try my luck in merciless?

Thanks.

It took me something like 1200-1500 fusings for 6L. I know several that did it in under 100. RNG at its finest.

Jewel mods are covered in guide.

Merc = 25% enchant, Uber = 40% enchant.
Any potential upgrades from my items?? I've tried my best to squeeze out every bit of damage I could from gear and jewel, but still my DPS with GMP is still only 25K with auras and golem up. Any help would be much appreciated.
Spoiler

Edit: My tree, https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPUACRIAAHcB0QMeBS0FtQceDkgRLxGBEZYUdRX9Fr8fQSLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCsKLlMwfDIBNj031D7PQzFHfklRSn1M_02STipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69d8mHiYetirGOnZU1noGwIbIxvV3BSdO11y3fXeBl4-XpTfXV-3X8rhMWHdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_lS6bJpu1naqhIqJAo4qkwqXLr-uyGbTFu-O9Nr3mvqfBoMLswzPDOsSizZjPetNv037UI9rB2-fdRuOf51To1upi62PtP-4O73rw1fGK9Pj9bv66_94XJjy-QdBfcHqEg23QrdjVAAAAAAA=
Last edited by SarudeDandstorm on Sep 23, 2017, 3:14:04 AM
"
Any potential upgrades from my items?? I've tried my best to squeeze out every bit of damage I could from gear and jewel, but still my DPS with GMP is still only 25K with auras and golem up. Any help would be much appreciated.

Take my item setup, and look at tree. Ive got 43k tooltip HO dps. Everything you got in my profile its public :).

gems! 20/20,jools :attack speed/crit/. Claws : TRI ele dmg(claws), you can get this. Ive got the same problem week ago and just upgrade build with items :)
Its not perf only 5% hp jools.

AND WITHOUT VINKTAR !
Last edited by heyu on Sep 23, 2017, 4:40:07 AM
"
heyu wrote:
"

Take my item setup, and look at tree. Ive got 43k tooltip HO dps. Everything you got in my profile its public :).

gems! 20/20,jools :attack speed/crit/. Claws : TRI ele dmg(claws), you can get this. Ive got the same problem week ago and just upgrade build with items :)
Its not perf only 5% hp jools.

AND WITHOUT VINKTAR !

Do you feel a large difference in end game boss fights with your tri ele claw? Because I think without penetration the damage effectiveness is not that much.
Attack speed its main for me. You need to be near boss with slower projectiles. Sooo you need to tank a 90% of bosses. Atziri flask gives alot of dmg. Oak low. Diamod hmm we all know. Meaby i switch to vinktar flask instead of oak. The oak is shit for me, like the enchant on helm.

I switched for vinktar with 10% and we will see later, for now i going sleep.
Last edited by heyu on Sep 23, 2017, 5:32:03 AM
"
Newbie questions (sorry).

I have a 5L garbage body armor. I can buy a cheap belly and attempt to 6 link or save up more exalts to get the 6l belly with the right links. I have enough jewelers to probably get the colors but probably not the links as I'm low on fuses. Which is the smarter choice?

Thanks.

Buy a belly and get it to 6 sockets, then start linking yourself and stop at 5l. Then save up fuse (from vorici daily + selling jewelers + trading when you get a lot of chaos or w/e). Every time you get like 400-500 fuse, id try 6ling. Sometimes you will get fast sometimes you won't, but I always fuse/link myself.

As for jewels, read the guide.

As for enchant, you can only get 25% from merc, so ESPECIALLY if you are using twice enchants, do them on uber labs.

"
rednever wrote:
What level 21 or 23% quality gems are best to get now ? I have ST, Wrath, Lighting damage. What gems further increase dps? ice bite 21, herald of ice 21 or 23% ? any other gems we use

Simply google them. Most gems level 21 is better. Or check on PoB. Very simple to do.
*PSA*

In looking into it more, now that we do not use penetration gem and wise oak was nerfed some, atziri's promise is better than wise oak, for both general clearing + bosses/shaper/guardians.

Flaks should now be: health/health/diamond/atziri/attack vinktar. Obviously you are free to use 1 health over 2 or however else you want to change it, 1 life flask was never enough for me though.
just wondering why PCoC was replaced with culling strike
how do you generate power charge without PCoC and ass mark?
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info