[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Ziakah wrote:
Question, how do I generate frenzy charges with this build ?

Leveling up now, and it suggests frenzy charge on skill tree, but I don't find any skills that generate it. I might be missing something though

thanks in advance :)

It is the raider ascendancy class. First 2 points you can get them after normal, that's why they are taken on tree so early.

"
Ziakah wrote:

Aha, I had not checked out the acendancy perks yet :) thanks

Another thing, I`m struggling alot with keeping mana up, and it suggests me to do more mana reserves, is there something I should do, get more mana through items for now +

IF were talking about start of league then use a mana pot while leveling. Once you get the life/mana leech node and have sufficient dps it takes care of it.

As of now it is no longer start of league and elreon jewelry should be very easy to pick up. Do that and its pretty easy.

Review of my Claw test.

I move from

To

So, we can say that the Claw is really better.
I move my tree to match the Claw, and i got 2K more DPS. Not that much for that kind of upgrade (i feel) But, the best part was that Bazaar map with Vulne(curse). The thing is, i didn't saw the Ele reflect. I'm not insta dead (i died tho) but i feel we are safer with Claw. I also think CritMulti should be an AIM stat for Claw since it's the huge loss when we switch from Dagger. I'll try to get good jew with life/speed/critMulti. for now i need 1 more lvl for 1 more soket (i'll do that i think) and i picked an Intel node. could refound later if i find that stats on a Ring/Amulette (BTW : good one are pretty hard to find :( )

edit : IDK if people can check my character? to see if someone have a better idear for the skilltree

Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 13, 2017, 6:59:22 AM
Not sure what to do on single target fights. On some bosses I can just outleech incoming damage but some of them oneshot me. For example merciless izaro killed me when I tried to tank him with slower projectiles setup. And it is hard to kite him with slower projectiles so I just slowly killed him with my usual GMP. Shot and run strategy. How do you guys approach such fights? Maybe duelist leech wheel and/or vinktar flask will solve this problem?
Last edited by gasgsm on Mar 13, 2017, 11:02:57 AM
Current setup,

at 62k dps without anything special going on. 72k while Vinktar is on.
"
Redvexer wrote:
Current setup,

at 62k dps without anything special going on. 72k while Vinktar is on.

FA on you 6L ?
since the tree has been "tweaked" but not yet posted i have made an end-game tree as accurate as i can from the given information from the build maker

- Dropped Mind Drinker and took mana/life leech down by vitality void

- Dropped Written In Blood and took revenge of the hunted wheel. Thanks to whoever was the first to point this out. Got more life in build overall due to a couple other changes as well.

- As stated before dropped nighstalker nodes and got more leech (down by vitality void)

- BIGGEST CHANGE - Somehow when I did calculations on standard before this league, getting that last aura (HoT) came out to being incredible worth it. It is NOT. I dropped the charisma nodes, and druidic rite mana nodes (I kept primal spirit as dropping that too gave me to little mana and I would run out, especially since I also opted out of mind drinker and that had a lot of mana with it too. Plus the str/int + mana regen is rly nice, so I kept it). After dropping those nodes, I was able to pick up forces of nature and either finish the build earlier, or if I progress further (which I will) to pick up another jewel socket.
(stop using herald of thunder drop charisma, get forces of nature)
-----------
note you can take whatever nodes suit you down by vitality void, personally i love the high amount of life leeched and enough mana to sustain constantly attacking you can easily save some nodes here if you want to, you could take .4 mana .4 life leech and use the other 3 nodes to get the jewel socket by point blank)

also not mentioned by the build maker but at the start of the tree there are evasion and life nodes, witch have come in handy for me late game lvl 90+ (if your not struggling get them LAST as you can get jewel sockets first with 7% life + damage)
-----------
edit: forgot about bandits we only gained 1 skillpoint so done a little tweak to tree.

heres the tree

Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 13, 2017, 2:04:44 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
since the tree has been "tweaked" but not yet posted i have made an end-game tree as accurate as i can from the given information from the build maker

- Dropped Mind Drinker and took mana/life leech down by vitality void

- Dropped Written In Blood and took revenge of the hunted wheel. Thanks to whoever was the first to point this out. Got more life in build overall due to a couple other changes as well.

- As stated before dropped nighstalker nodes and got more leech (down by vitality void)

- BIGGEST CHANGE - Somehow when I did calculations on standard before this league, getting that last aura (HoT) came out to being incredible worth it. It is NOT. I dropped the charisma nodes, and druidic rite mana nodes (I kept primal spirit as dropping that too gave me to little mana and I would run out, especially since I also opted out of mind drinker and that had a lot of mana with it too. Plus the str/int + mana regen is rly nice, so I kept it). After dropping those nodes, I was able to pick up forces of nature and either finish the build earlier, or if I progress further (which I will) to pick up another jewel socket.
(stop using herald of thunder drop charisma, get forces of nature)
-----------
note you can take whatever nodes suit you down by vitality void, personally i love the high amount of life leeched and enough mana to sustain constantly attacking you can easily save some nodes here if you want to, you could take .4 mana .4 life leech and use the other 3 nodes to get the jewel socket by point blank)

also not mentioned by the build maker but at the start of the tree there are evasion and life nodes, witch have come in handy for me late game lvl 90+ (if your not struggling get them LAST as you can get jewel sockets first with 7% life + damage)
-----------
heres the tree

you used 123/123 points which is level 100 + all 3 bandit quests :P people can see the tree on my character played, just not in the guide :)
oops lol, i fixed that :) also did not realise we can view ur tree

I ended up sticking with dagger for now rather than changing to claw, although I may still do so later. I got lucky and found the above dagger for 3 ex, which is still expensive, but considerably cheaper than a lot of similar daggers on poe.trade. Up to 40k dps now with all charges, but I'm still missing uber lab and some dps nodes (Force of Nature in particular). Still a lot of room for improvement on gear as well. I still feel pretty squishy sometimes, particularly with bleeds. If I'm not actively attacking and I have a big bleed stack going on me, I'm almost guaranteed a death with 4.6k life. Not sure what to do about that.
"
Siltur wrote:

I ended up sticking with dagger for now rather than changing to claw, although I may still do so later. I got lucky and found the above dagger for 3 ex, which is still expensive, but considerably cheaper than a lot of similar daggers on poe.trade. Up to 40k dps now with all charges, but I'm still missing uber lab and some dps nodes (Force of Nature in particular). Still a lot of room for improvement on gear as well. I still feel pretty squishy sometimes, particularly with bleeds. If I'm not actively attacking and I have a big bleed stack going on me, I'm almost guaranteed a death with 4.6k life. Not sure what to do about that.

Congratz on that dagger, a bit slow from my mind but pretty good anyway (speed over scale with flat damage)
For bleed, just keep one flask, or 2! i got 2.

First is the "switch" slot, i swap this one with other Flask i could need (speed, Lightning rez etc) the 2nd is the panic buton. When i see the bleed effect on me, i spam ST and press the buton when i'm around 10stacks.

Question : i saw many ppl running CoH with HoI instead of HoT (HoT scale with Add lightnind and Wrath. We deal more lightning dmg than Cold, i miss something or it's just personel taste?)
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 13, 2017, 4:45:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info