[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Which set of boots should I be using for this build?

or

With the Darkray Vectors I get up to 9 frenzy charges, but am I missing out on too much HP and resists without?

Thanks!
"
Ramziese wrote:
Which set of boots should I be using for this build?

or

With the Darkray Vectors I get up to 9 frenzy charges, but am I missing out on too much HP and resists without?

Thanks!

Seems like you answered your own question there =)
Don't forget that you get 18% dogde chance on top which is pretty good if(!) you can survive one shots. If you hit 5.5k HP with the Boots go for it honestly.

Dogde and Evasion are not the same btw. Dogde only can be triggered if you character fails to evade the attack.

The good thing is dogde does not get affected by enemys accuracy but the downside is enemy spells with hurt a lot since spells cannot be evaded and dogde in this build only counts for attacks (same as the boots) so they hurt really really bad thats why you need a decent health pool (like I said 5.5k+ with the boosts should be good).

If you plan on doing Uber Atziri farming better use the health boots. (my opinion)

To show you the math what you would gain and what you would lose:

Gain (compared to 30%MS 80HP Boots, 35% Double Res, 30-40Str).

19%MS+
6%AtkS
6%AtkD

You would lose like 216 HP and some RES (which you would need on Amu/Rings), maybe even 30-40 Str (needed for gems).
Last edited by veliyze on Sep 11, 2017, 9:27:41 PM
Somebody can link me dagger tree?
Hi guys,
Im playing in harbringer and it almost imposible to find a good claw. Im runing woth a ~250edps with attack speed and high crit.

Im serious thinking of respecing to sword or daggar since a ~330edps sword is like 80c compared to a claw that goes for 14ex.
What do you guys thinking about that?

I was thinking, which is more suitable for end game? Lycosidae or Safell's frame?

"
Ramziese wrote:

Missing too much. You get more damage from Frenzy charges, but you would have to trade potential DPS rolls on accessories to make up for the lost resists. And Darkray reduces Frenzy duration by 40%, meaning there is a bigger chance of losing your Frenzy charges if you are taking a bit to loot or backtrack. And even though they are easy to get back, you would have to run shock immune flask or risk getting the 50% shock from Vessel until you get max charges again.

"
JompaN wrote:
Im serious thinking of respecing to sword or daggar since a ~330edps sword is like 80c compared to a claw that goes for 14ex.
What do you guys thinking about that?

The problem with swords/daggers is the missing Soul Raker. Claws of the Falcon is essentially replaced with dagger Nightstalker for the same points. But 1.2% life and 0.8% mana leech by using claws would take about 5 points to get back with the leech nodes near Point Blank. You're also losing 60% increased crit chance with claws and 45% crit multi on the way to Soul Raker.

All I can recommend is to try for yourself and see.

"
davenjames wrote:
I was thinking, which is more suitable for end game? Lycosidae or Safell's frame

You lose too much accuracy, especially end game.
Hello,

I acquired a vinktar flask recently (was using atziri promise before) and my dps is nearly the same as before. Tested it on PoB with all flasks and frenzy charges up, there still is only a thin difference.
So I was wondering, considering the price of the flask and the fact that I still have a lot of room for improvements on my stuff (still 5l belly for example) if it would be better for me to sell it and invest in other upgrades.

I also wanted to know why vinktar was considered so good : is it the shock nearby ennemies ? The leech ?
The resistance buff seems to be good for the max res augmentation but not so good for wise oak equilibrium...

If anybody has some answers, I'd be welcome to take it !
Thank you.
IGN: ShuKawa
"
Migiri wrote:
I also wanted to know why vinktar was considered so good : is it the shock nearby ennemies ? The leech ?
The resistance buff seems to be good for the max res augmentation but not so good for wise oak equilibrium...

It is a combination of the light resist, light leech, and flat dmg. Wise Oak optimization is nice, but crazy expensive to get all 3 and most people go for 1 with some reaching 2. For budget purposes, Atziri's is not bad over no Vessel. But for build optimization, Vessel with lightning attack is going to shine more. You can also stack 4 DPS flasks to up your damage even further.

You are missing a good bit of optimization with the build. I don't use PoB yet (probably should learn before next season), but with the below changes, Vessel should come out ahead from DPS perspective, and extra survive with the leech and resists. I would not sell it and just keep working on the below.

No WED on right ring and non-crafted WED on belt. Can also squeeze out more WED on the other 2 slots (40+ is max on non-Opal). If all 4 slots were 40%, for example, that is 84% WED you're missing.
More crit chance on weapon. You can try to Annul off the crit chance to craft 22-27% crit (big difference on weapon). If you take off light resist, you may be able to craft crit multi or something else. But if you take off Fire/Light, you'll ruin the claw. Make sure to have a back-up before doing that. I did that with my claw and traded 50 int for crafted crit chance (added roughly 10% crit with flask).
Trade 2 dex points below Finesse with 1 point near Vaal Pact. Take off 1 HP node and pick-up a 4th jewel. You want HP + 2 dmg mods on that jewel. Upgrade jewel left of Point Blank to get another dmg mod.
6-link of course.
20% Herald of Ice.
75% crit chance Rat's Nest before working on ST enchant.
Hey guys! I have been fooling around PoB for a bit and discovered that bladeflurry gives me a dps of 800k+ at 6 stages with a little tweaking, coming from 400k with ST (slower projectiles, in combat). Is there any reason not to go for this trade-off apart from preferring ST mechanics? My gear is not perfect so i thought maybe BF has better returns on lower tier gear? thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info