[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

In the guide it says flat lightning damage is better than lightning pen on the Vessel of Vinktar. How much flat damage is needed for it to be better? I notice most people still using penetration on it over flat lightning damage.
Hello I noticed that on your defensive screen you have 46% dodge and 40% chance to dodge spells which means u must've gotten Phase acrobatics and its talents before, but your final tree doesnt include those.. so should I pick it up or nah?
Maybe someone else can help me with mana, since the only thing I see in the guide is when u get enough leech, but I don't see any nodes nor notes on gear for mana leech
Why Soul Raker when going with daggers? Soul Raker is a Claw passive?
On a side note.. Which major god do you guys seem to be using the most for general mapping? I seem to be flipping between Lunaris, and Solaris, but cant decide which I like better.
I have 5L belly and about 150-200c, will this be enough to make this build viable to farm up to t15/16 maps?
Hey g00fy_goober Thanks alot for this amazing build, i just wanna ask, if you can update your current Damage with golem and with buffs and defense instead of legacy? <3
"
Hello I noticed that on your defensive screen you have 46% dodge and 40% chance to dodge spells which means u must've gotten Phase acrobatics and its talents before, but your final tree doesnt include those.. so should I pick it up or nah?

Nope, no way to update the screenshot sorry. If you do uber atziri I would pick it up 100%, when your done, I would spec back out. For rest of the game, its just not worth the points.

"
terferi wrote:
Maybe someone else can help me with mana, since the only thing I see in the guide is when u get enough leech, but I don't see any nodes nor notes on gear for mana leech

Covered in the guide

"
Shatte wrote:
Why Soul Raker when going with daggers? Soul Raker is a Claw passive?

Covered in the guide

"
rockits wrote:
Hey g00fy_goober Thanks alot for this amazing build, i just wanna ask, if you can update your current Damage with golem and with buffs and defense instead of legacy? <3

Since I am not doing this build in harbinger... no, no I can not :)
@terferi
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
- Use a mana flask until your mana leech is good enough to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you will run out of mana quickly. For awhile I do not even use herald of ice, only wrath just to give me more mana. Don't really start using Herald of Ice until I stop using mana flask mostly.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Why do I keep running out of mana? At low levels you WILL run out of mana. Either use elreon jewelry if it is not start of league, or just run a mana flask. Once you get the mana leech node in the big leech wheel and a decent amount of damage you shouldn't really run out anymore. Also make sure you have primal spirit on the tree picked up it gives you a lot of mana!

Soul Raker

@Shatte
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Conclusion: Biggest change is going from daggers to claws now. Save passive points, gives more damage. Cheaper to obtain a good rare claw. Other minor changes, but most of the build remains unchanged.

Gear section weapon information holds true, but still has dagger instead of claw.

"
Dryanyus wrote:
Any shield as a upgrade for Lycosidae?

It is considered the end game shield of choice because it opens up more affixes instead of having to get some accuracy.

Skill Links
From what I'm seeing in PoB, at least with my imperfect gear, the best links for boss killing are
ST + Added Cold + Cold Pen + Ice Bite + Slower Proj + Elemental Damage.
That is for generic boss settings.
Switching out Cold Pen for Added Lightning looks like a 2.1% dps loss.
Added Lightning outshines Cold Pen against normal mobs, but our focus should be on bosses since they got a sizable life buff.

For those wondering about the gem section, the guide is meant to be read with the change log superseding everything else in the guide.
So officially the Orb of Storms setup has changed, but the ST hasn't been fully tested out by g00fy_goober.
Last edited by zell580 on Aug 18, 2017, 12:51:00 AM
"
zell580 wrote:
@terferi
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
- Use a mana flask until your mana leech is good enough to sustain your skill. Especially for boss fights in which you will run out of mana quickly. For awhile I do not even use herald of ice, only wrath just to give me more mana. Don't really start using Herald of Ice until I stop using mana flask mostly.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Why do I keep running out of mana? At low levels you WILL run out of mana. Either use elreon jewelry if it is not start of league, or just run a mana flask. Once you get the mana leech node in the big leech wheel and a decent amount of damage you shouldn't really run out anymore. Also make sure you have primal spirit on the tree picked up it gives you a lot of mana!

Soul Raker

@Shatte
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Conclusion: Biggest change is going from daggers to claws now. Save passive points, gives more damage. Cheaper to obtain a good rare claw. Other minor changes, but most of the build remains unchanged.

Gear section weapon information holds true, but still has dagger instead of claw.

"
Dryanyus wrote:
Any shield as a upgrade for Lycosidae?

It is considered the end game shield of choice because it opens up more affixes instead of having to get some accuracy.

Skill Links
From what I'm seeing in PoB, at least with my imperfect gear, the best links for boss killing are
ST + Added Cold + Cold Pen + Ice Bite + Slower Proj + Elemental Damage.
That is for generic boss settings.
Switching out Cold Pen for Added Lightning looks like a 2.1% dps loss.
Added Lightning outshines Cold Pen against normal mobs, but our focus should be on bosses since they got a sizable life buff.

For those wondering about the gem section, the guide is meant to be read with the change log superseding everything else in the guide.
So officially the Orb of Storms setup has changed, but the ST hasn't been fully tested out by g00fy_goober.

Question on your boss killer set up! With that are you running Herlad of Ice or Herald of Thunder? And what would you recommend dropping if you had a 5L body?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info