[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
sevenfold wrote:
Hello, my damage feels kinda low, what should i do ?

more links for ST, higher gem lvl, more flat dmg on your equipment
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
What's the main job of Orb of Storms + IAOE + Culling strike and how to use it properly?
"
asdf0 wrote:
Hello, question: ( sry bad english ) i have all the time NO MANA whtas wrong with me???

Early on you have to use mana pot quite often. Once you hit up to a few thousand damage make sure you grab the mana leech node spirit void. After that it should sustain you pretty decently.

"
Cozex wrote:
What do you think of "Forces of nature" & "Revenge of the hunted" over "Written in blood" and "Nightstalker"?

Forces of nature is simply to far away. Its not a bad node and before this league I had it on there but its placement was much different and right off the path. Now I took the new primeval force and dropped it. Still to many points to get to now. Revenge of the hunted over written in blood I don't know why you would want to go that. You lose a decent amount of life for the same points and get that last +10 str node which is great because it allows you to forgo any strength rolls on your gear.

I would not make any of the changes you suggested. However as of right now (and I still have to test this). I did drop nightstalker and am taking the leech nodes at the bottom towards vitality void. Will have to see once fully leveled/geared if more leech is needed, if not ill probably pick up nightstalker again.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
g00fy_goober: I will think about some updates for HC. First of all there is miss IC + CWDT combo for better survivability hits you cant predict. I am now 70 HC Legacy.

Definitely a HC thing, and I miss the OLD IC + CWDT. Or should say back when enduring cry used to work on cwdt setup. I hate self casting shit, its not my playstyle at all so I haven't used a cwdt setup since, unless I had some other way to generate endurance charges automatically. Gl to you in your venture though :)

"
Dunark wrote:
Hey all. New to Poe and chose to follow this guide as it seems awsome! :D

I linked my gear and hope to get some respone on what to do / change :-)

FYI i have been following the tree that was linked in original post.

Really got issues concerning gems vs gearstats and also what gems thats most important (beside the chestpiece, which i feel is okay atm)

Also, im using herald of thunder and wrath atm. Dont have currency to get the Enlightend gem - pretty expensive :<

Would really appreciate some feedback, as this game is biiiig and difficult to learn.

Thanks in advance fellow ELEBUZZSAWS :>

Glad you are enjoying the build! I can't help much more as you have not told me what exactly your problem is or what level or where your at in the game... you have a 5l already, but your gems levels are all over the place. Im assuming you just picked up some of them. Gem levels is deff top priority now. All your rare pieces for now should concentrate on life/resists. Pick up rats nest as soon as you can. Make sure you have your ascendancy to give you frenzy charges because 8 frenzy charges is half your damage. Besides that you will have to be more specific.

"
sevenfold wrote:
Hello, my damage feels kinda low, what should i do ?

You have no gems listed in any of your gear, but I can see them from the guy who quoted your post. Maybe you gave up on the build and pulled gems out, im not sure. Belly is nice but until you can get a 5l belly and fuse it up (shouldn't be to hard) you should probably rock a tabula. 4l is ok but once you hit maps should deff have a 5l at least. Your not running lightning penetration which is one of your best gems. It does not effect your paper dps but allows you to kill monsters twice as fast. Your dagger deff needs a significant upgrade. Id also pick up a new ring to replace your sapphire ring. Looks like it hasn't been upgrade in quite awhile.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
What's the main job of Orb of Storms + IAOE + Culling strike and how to use it properly?

For most of the time you won't use it all. It is for bosses and things like shaper/guardians. It has two uses. 1.) Single target power charge generation. When you don't have a bunch of mobs for assassin's mark to work, you have no power charges. Most of the time it don't matter but once you start doing like shaper and T15 maps and such it does. The culling in it is really nice as well. Get a guardian down low enough and bam he just explodes.

"
niqx87 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Asked and answered multiple times through thread.

That was not my question, but i really think that you should write these answers in the first post cause hard to read all 13 pages and mana/lifeleech problems have 99% of players. Just advice.
If that was not your question than I must have misunderstood it, so please ask again. As for being on the first page I thought it was updated, but apparently the edit did not take effect. Will change after work.
Can't see anything about it, so how come dagger over swords?

Thx for this build ! Easy t9-t10 maps (Don't drop higher maps =( )

my items any ideas what should I change, no problems with most bosses/maps I run tier 10~ now shaped mesa easy can clear more I think no tried yet
Something I am testing at the moment which could be classed as a 7th link for ST, if you remove Lightning Pen. Is
so far it's really good and making a good impact on gameplay. i would say maybe the biggest impact it will make is till you get the 6L then math would need to be done on what you put in instead
Last edited by zenixmoo on Mar 8, 2017, 12:02:21 PM
"
zenixmoo wrote:
Can't see anything about it, so how come dagger over swords?

Answered in the guide.

"
Edairy wrote:

Thx for this build ! Easy t9-t10 maps (Don't drop higher maps =( )

Lol sounds just like me, glad your enjoying the build though =)

"
Kansu wrote:

my items any ideas what should I change, no problems with most bosses/maps I run tier 10~ now shaped mesa easy can clear more I think no tried yet

You should deff start getting a lot more life on gear. Belly is a huge help as well. I get you have a 6l which is nice, but life on prty much all your gear is super low. Deff going to be your biggest issue I would say.
Do we really need that shield on lategame? other than qol of the hits never miss, does it do that much of a difference even if we dont have gear with accuracy?

What about belly, would a evasion based rare with good rolls outshine it?

on another matter would you think that a 2h based with kaoms heart be an possible alternative adjusting the dagger nodes for another thing?
Last edited by shanisha on Mar 8, 2017, 12:58:39 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Revenge of the hunted over written in blood I don't know why you would want to go that. You lose a decent amount of life for the same points

"Revenge of the Hunted" is 4% life per point (AND you get evasion), "Written in Blood" is 3.333% life per point since you don't take "Nightstalker",these points might not be worth it, but "Written in Blood" is definitely alot worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info