2.6.0 Area of Effect Changes

@Rory

What about cyclone AoE ? Could you give a short statement?

Thanks
soooooooooooooooo Always just grab one AoE cluster?? is that the point?
"
jimmyu wrote:
soooooooooooooooo Always just grab one AoE cluster?? is that the point?

Nope you can pick whatever you want, but the more you invest in it the less rewarding it will be aoewise.
How's this affecting Abberath's Fury? It has AoE tag but I did not see it in the list.
And hows AoE changes effecting cyclone? Si cyclong getting +aoe at any level interval?
To everyone crying about this: do you really not realize that exponentially increasing area of effect was bad to the game?

Thanks for the great change GGG, hopefully this is the first step in a path of lowering the ridiculous speed that the game has gotten.

I really hope you don't cave in to complainers. I have my faith in you.
I still don't get it.

Btw, what about Quality Bonuses? Will they remain the same?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
DeathPiggy wrote:
"
mqplideste wrote:
Some legends are a little off, in the first picture for example you wrote twice before changes instead of before after.
For reave you forgot to indicate which number corresponds to which description.

In the first picture it actually says RF with lvl 20 increased area of affect Before & RF with Level 20 Increased Area of Affect With area of affect Cluster Before....

then it says/shows both of their Afters.

Oh ok I see, I was expecting the area of effect was affecting righteous fire more and I got confused by the increase then.

The color coding of these pictures is really confusing though
"
Rory wrote:
The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

I still want to get every single point of AOE radius. Your dastardly plot has failed.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Didnt want us min-maxing and taking all the AOE

But by the look of it, for some skills we now need to take all the AOE just to keep old radius of the skill without all the AOE
Last edited by BiggestAl on Feb 26, 2017, 7:51:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info