[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I levelled as Pizza Sticks and had a terrible time with it.

I've never played self-cast spark and was a little nervous about transitioning but it's great!!

Thanks for the guide.

Spoiler
Last edited by Comfyasabadger on Dec 9, 2017, 8:36:15 PM
"
xGetsuga wrote:
Leveling with Spark was fine and good from when you get the gem. Don't need Fb totems. Might be different in HC

What level did you switch to spark? And did you change anything else?
"
What's the earliest level we can respect and start using the spark setup?

There is not a "earliest" level...on the privious page a player posted that he leveled with spark from the start. I just felt that is way easier with dual spell totems. I normally switch to spark arround lvl 75 when have enough gear... before I switch I normally do merciless lab and then go spark.

"
saxisa wrote:
Sorry if I missed this answer.. but there are 6 gems for BV and 6 for spark. Are you supposed to swap out all the clearing (spark) gems when you want to go single target? That seems really painful.

Or am I just missing something?

Hi no you should not switch before every boss but depending if you want to farm all days some lower tier maps or if you want to tackle the endgame you can switch the 6 link. I normally will run spark 95% in the 6link and the BV only when I do +T15 bosses.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I'm in Act 8 now following your guide (for the most part, I did different areas of the skill tree then your video indicated in terms of order).

Still using dual firestorm totems, have not had any issues.

Any thoughts on a good weapon prior to being able to get Doryani's?

Currently using a wand which prevents shield charge...

Not really looking to invest too much currency in anything as I'm still only 61 and saving it for Brotherhood & Intuitive Leap still.
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:
I'm in Act 8 now following your guide (for the most part, I did different areas of the skill tree then your video indicated in terms of order).

Still using dual firestorm totems, have not had any issues.

Any thoughts on a good weapon prior to being able to get Doryani's?

Currently using a wand which prevents shield charge...

Not really looking to invest too much currency in anything as I'm still only 61 and saving it for Brotherhood & Intuitive Leap still.

Singularity is kinda nice and cheap (atm 3 chaos). The first thing what came to my mind was divinarius but atm expensive +14chaos not worth it. Maybe a rare spell dagger or a rare elemental zepter.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 10, 2017, 1:35:19 AM
just hit lvl 60.. its fun so far.. but i think i am doing not enough damage..

can you please check my char (profile) and give me some tips what to look for, to make the next 20 levels go smooth ?

and as i understand.. once i switch to spark.. I'll have to respec the tree ? The first few points to A.Bonds have to go , right?

Hey,
I am doing this as my first build in Abyss, levelling is very fun, nice build.

Two questions though:

1. When do you take Mind over Matter in the skilltree? In the levelling section it isn't skilled into until the final skilltree

2. Why is your cast when damage taken setup such low level? I always level it up until CWDT goes off when 40% of my live is taken away by one attack.

Thanks for answering!
"
Clayton1403 wrote:
just hit lvl 60.. its fun so far.. but i think i am doing not enough damage..

can you please check my char (profile) and give me some tips what to look for, to make the next 20 levels go smooth ?

and as i understand.. once i switch to spark.. I'll have to respec the tree ? The first few points to A.Bonds have to go , right?

Hi, there I checked your gear and the first thing i noticed is your weapon which does exactly nothing at for spells... get a zepter with elemental damage and other mods for spells.

I saw have many mods which say like "adds ... dmg to attacks" which will not give us anything because we don't use an attack ... we use a spells. Also change more or less all your jewels because they are all giving dmg to attacks.

I hope this helps a litte... you also can go to my profile and see how I geared so far.

"
Loaric wrote:
Hey,
I am doing this as my first build in Abyss, levelling is very fun, nice build.

Two questions though:

1. When do you take Mind over Matter in the skilltree? In the levelling section it isn't skilled into until the final skilltree

2. Why is your cast when damage taken setup such low level? I always level it up until CWDT goes off when 40% of my live is taken away by one attack.

Thanks for answering!

1. MoM is really powerfull but also dangerous because it is like dropping down your pants when you receive a big hit and have instantly no mana. So that is the reason why I take it late... I think to properly profit from it you either need a mod "% of damage taken is gained as mana" or the mana reggen from Pious Path.

2. I keep it low because then it just procs more often and spreads our curses to all enemies arround what gives us great bonus defense.
"
bashtart wrote:

2. I keep it low because then it just procs more often and spreads our curses to all enemies arround what gives us great bonus defense.

The curses in your helmet currently are not triggered because their level is too high!? Or do i miss something here?
Sorry if this has been asked before, but i couldn't find it. Why are you taking Sanctify and Pious Path over Instruments of Virtue and Augury of Penitence? Those are insane dps boosts and the other require you to stand on consecrated grounds but normally you run around most of the time
ign: dakkieeee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info